Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Freaky still alive!

I hear you Joe, i did The same amount before just with 2 compounds, really looking forward to see how EQ and deca Works out.
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.

I did the deca/Eq back to back. 1200mg test e and 1000mg deca a week then 1000mg test e and 1000mg Eq a week. the deca I ran 20+ weeks the Eq was 40something weeks.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I remember that run Buf, Got it mixed up with someone running them together (bullet I think it was?), btw how is he, anyone heard from him?
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.

Welcome back Freaky. You'll probably want to try to keep your dick in your pants with that much gear. You will be a horn dog.

High Nandrolone makes me friskier than high Test. Go figure.
    Timoid
    51 YO
    6'1"
    105 kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

Thanks Tim
    Its The same here, deca is not killing any potense at all even after a year, tren is just crazy I wanna fuck constantly.
    Havent run my prami for at least 4 months an no issues at all.
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Freaky View Post
    I remember that run Buf, Got it mixed up with someone running them together (bullet I think it was?), btw how is he, anyone heard from him?
    Raising a family. They got pregnant and had a little bullet.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

How great for them, so he stopped competing?.
    Anyway I had only one workout The past 2 weeks due to redecorating my home, put up a drywall to split one room into two, made an extra door opening and painted The whole house. Have to make room for The baby coming late august/beginning september.
    Will put up a new kitchen as well soon, but starting tomorrow I will be back in The Gym 5 times a week, a few weeks break Can be good sometimes, really feeling motivated to hit them weights hard!.
    Tomorrow week 4 of my cycle begins, not feeling anything yet besides enormous appetite.
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.

i hear you on how redecorating can screw with lifting time mate! bane of my existence at the moment lol

I don't think the words "redecorating" and "working out" even belong in the same paragraph......just sayin'

Big Saturday! - YouTube
    Last edited by md45; 03-08-2014 at 09:18 PM.

It sure doesnt and it screwed up my schedule Big time!
    Anyway Im finally done and hit The Gym 3 times this week, starting tomorrow Im back On track again with new energy.
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.