Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Freaky still alive!

Will be adding GHRP 6/2 and mod grf as I Got a bunch of that stuff coming one og The following days.
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.

If you are doing the ghrp6 remember prolactin builds up pretty quick. And with both the first weeks you will be a stoned out feeling zombie!
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Actually I never felt that Way or had any prolactin related problems and I ran GHRP and mod grf for about a year straight.
    Prolactin doesnt seem to bother me no matter what I run, did High deca, did deca and tren together, did deca with GHRP and mod grf and still no signs of anything. Always have prami On hand but for some reason I Think The date On it will expire before its needed, Kinda strange..
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.

Glad to hear it freaky!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello guys
    I Got a job offer last week, Kinda interesting one for me.
    I was asked to train a bunch of newcommers 6 months starting next month, all will be competing if they Can stay with The program of course.
    There will be some sort of media coverage I was told, but we have a meeting this friday and I will get The details.
    Will not take it if I cant be honest about contest prep and have to talk BS, but it Could be fun to do.
    Will Update in a few days, have to run before The kids kill each other
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.

Wow nearly 4 months already.
    Being The lucky bastard I am, I broke my ancle The day after my last post.
    Was helping a friend with his garden, long story short: Got my leg stuck under his trailer, as he drove a bobcat up to unload a ton of gravel, he pushed The trailer and The car, I was stranding between them and didnt move fast enough.
    Leg was fucked up pretty good, had surgery 3 times now and that should be it, at least they told me so.
    Missed out On a good job opportunity, training got screwed again.
    Stayed On 250 mg test, 250 mg eq and 250 deca along with GHRP 2 and mod grf 2 times a day.
    Been back in The Gym for 2 weeks now, so upping The dose to The original 500 mg of each compound, throw in 40 mg dbol a day for a few weeks just to kick it off.
    Only dropped 4-5 lbs while being injured, at least thats positive even though I gained a few % bf obviously.
    Walking is limited, tempo is slow and only short distance but its coming.
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.

Good to hear from you. Sounds like a lot has happened. Just glad you are well.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Thank you Buf, good to hear from you as well, just read you had some issues lately hope you are well.
    Have a baby coming this september so Im a bit stressed as I need to get finished with our new kitchen and some small things after redecorating The apartment, but Im sure its possible.
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.