Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: estrogen levels extremly high after 2 month of pct

Default estrogen levels extremly high after 2 month of pct

to start from the begining i did a cycle of test tren and winni for 3 month i was taking arimidex all along the cycle untill the end of pct.after 2 month of pct i did blood test that came with this results:
    estradiol :107.6 pg/ml should be between 7.63-42.6
    testosterone 423 ng/dl
    fsh 3.21 miu/ml
    lh 5.0 miu/ml
    sgpt 80 u/l should be less than 37
    ldl 148 should be less than 130
    ferritine 377 should be between 20-400

its really messed up test and i was taking all the ai and i was taking n2guard with the cycle
    pls i need some thoughts here and some help indeed.
    i will be seing a doctor soon but i need ur opinions on this guys pls
    edgard

I also learned my lesson about research chems as ancillaries. Only pharmy adex and caber for me from now on.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I'd bet the adex was either way under dosed or fake. There is no way your estrogen is that high if you are running legit adex.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

i bought my arimiidex from the pharmacie,what do u think guys i should start doing now.i need to get my levels low seriously
    edgard

Aromasin 12.5mg a day fir 2/3 weeks for starter.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I am agree with Bufbiker.

By lowering my estrogen levels is it gonna raise my test levels or it dosent have to do anything with it

I will try aromazin buff i think arimidex didint work for me
    edgard

Yeah.. there are some garbage chem companies for sure... www.ag-guys.com is legit. Ive been using them for a long time as well as other members on this board

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

aromasin is what you need mate. Personally i would hit 25mg a day for a week to get a hold of things, then 12.5mg per day after that. Are you feeling any sides?

no sides of gyno but i usually when start any cycle start having gyno problems but now with this high estrogen levels and i dont feel my nipple i feel there is something wrong.the only sides i feel is pain in bones when i workout
    edgard