Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thyroxine Issues possibly?

Default Thyroxine Issues possibly?

Hello Everybody,

Theres a girl I know who was taking l-thyroxine to lose weight. It was suggested to her by her 'guy' so that she could lose a few pounds before a photoshoot.

She is now training daily(cardio and light weights) and eating a healthy low cal diet but she cant keep her weight down, infact she gained 7kg (shes getting fat) even though she really is eating low cal.

Could this be some sort of rebound effect?

I was not sure were to post this thread but perhaps someone here has some experience with such Drugs? Or perhaps I could be refered to somewhere else?

She said she will go and have a blood test soon.

It's hard to say with limited information. How much was she taking and for how long? How long ago did she stop taking it? The best thing for her to do right now would be to get blood work done. T3, T4 and TSH are minimum tests.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    It's hard to say with limited information. How much was she taking and for how long? How long ago did she stop taking it? The best thing for her to do right now would be to get blood work done. T3, T4 and TSH are minimum tests.
    She did two weeks, started out at 50mg then did 100 and 50 on alternate days and she did 200 on the last three days.

She stopped about 3months ago.

agree with FG, sounds like her metabolism hormones are all out of whack.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHammer View Post
    agree with FG, sounds like her metabolism hormones are all out of whack.
    It really seems so, she always looked awesome now she s getting on the fatty side even with less carbs in her diet and she only started working out last yr.

So are there any ways how she can stimulate her body to sync up?
    I suggested high protein and training with compound movements , heavy weight.
    I thought it would stimulte her gh etc.

I have very limited knowledge on this stuff.

Have her get some blood work done. At this point it's just a guessing game. I don't think she ran it long enough to cause the problem but she did run it in a messed up way so who knows. T4 is a long acting hormone and basically she went overboard with it. I have no thyroid and I only run 175mcg per day and that keeps my levels on the high side of normal. She could have cause a "thyroid storm" where basically your levels get extremely elevated but she would have felt like crap if she did. Like I said, she didn't really run it long so she would have gotten a huge spike then it would have dropped slowly over the following month. While her levels were elevated she would have stopped producing TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) which triggers the production of thyroid hormone. She may just be getting back to where it is low enough to trigger TSH. The only way to know for sure is to get TSH, T3 and T4 tested. If the levels come back abnormal she needs to tell the doctor what she did so they know how to proceed.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Thanks fg,

She should have the results by today.
    Btw it was last december she last used the stuff.
    Abyways thanks for your input. Doc has been informed.
    The reason I came here is that I dont always trust docs. 99% of them will tell you its stupid to mess with hormones and they would have no knowledge of how to manage such a case.
    Any experiences would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

what were the results mate?

Haha I asked her yesterday. She doesnt have them yet. Its been a week now!
    Will tell you the results when I know.

Hey guys, So results are out!

The test say she has low free t4 in her blood. its 11.6 , the limit is 11 pmol/l . So apparently yes , the short campaign she did affected her thyroid levels.

Now do any of you here know how she could get her thyroid to her t4 levels so they can normalize? As I said before , im sure her levels were healthier before.

Thanks for looking
    Last edited by Jcic; 02-28-2014 at 03:40 AM.