Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: More Dylan Gemelli 5% bf updated pics! Abs and Back....

While Coastman's physique is closer to what I look like and strive to build on, I still respect Dylan's dedication even though I personally would never want to look like that (just like I respect Phil Heath but would personally never want to look like that).

You look good bro. Good work

lots of hard work to get that ripped. great work bro.lot of dedication into getting to 5%

Quote Originally Posted by cane87 View Post
    lots of hard work to get that ripped. great work bro.lot of dedication into getting to 5%
    Maintaining it is what kills me. Very great amount of dedication and discipline.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Maintaining it is what kills me. Very great amount of dedication and discipline.
    Shit, I can hardly maintain 15%!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    i wonder how much of the great results dylan credits to sarms products?

great job ..

Quote Originally Posted by cane87 View Post
    i wonder how much of the great results dylan credits to sarms products?
    I don't know. but his aas regimen is pretty intense.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Taking enough gear to stun a horse yet still no progress from last time pics were posted (many many months ago)......... AAS are NOT for losing weight, otherwise Jenny Craig would be handing them out like candy. All the gear and "sarms" and other shit this guy is pumping into himself and he still looks like a skun rabbit......gimme a break! Could achieve exactly the same result with a low dose of Test P to maintain what muscle he does have, whilst he drops bf. Have a look at the "cycle" this guy is running to get "shredded"......this type of crap is ABUSE, not use. Its irresponsible and negligent to be promoting this type of thinking. This forum used to be about using AAS safely and responsibly, not about pumping this amount of gear into yourself to lose some bf. If all the "new" sarms and n2bm gear this guy is promoting are so (supposedly) good then why the hell does he need all that AAS.....and why the hell hasnt he made (according to his pictures) one iota of gains in many many months?
    Sad to see this place still heading the way it is And even sadder to see that there is little if any open discussion and debate here anymnore, all seems to be pretty one sided
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    Taking enough gear to stun a horse yet still no progress from last time pics were posted (many many months ago)......... AAS are NOT for losing weight, otherwise Jenny Craig would be handing them out like candy. All the gear and "sarms" and other shit this guy is pumping into himself and he still looks like a skun rabbit......gimme a break! Could achieve exactly the same result with a low dose of Test P to maintain what muscle he does have, whilst he drops bf. Have a look at the "cycle" this guy is running to get "shredded"......this type of crap is ABUSE, not use. Its irresponsible and negligent to be promoting this type of thinking. This forum used to be about using AAS safely and responsibly, not about pumping this amount of gear into yourself to lose some bf. If all the "new" sarms and n2bm gear this guy is promoting are so (supposedly) good then why the hell does he need all that AAS.....and why the hell hasnt he made (according to his pictures) one iota of gains in many many months?
    Sad to see this place still heading the way it is And even sadder to see that there is little if any open discussion and debate here anymnore, all seems to be pretty one sided
    This is the way Dylan wants to look. He isn't trying to get huge. He's using compounds like eq and primo which will add a few lbs of quality muscle and he's using mast which is a cosmetic drug. It's not like He's running huge amounts of drol and tren in a deficit. You're saying he can't attribute running 7 miles each day, walking 2 miles on a stair stepper each day, lifting weights each day, and his diet to his low bodyfat? Steroids are only icing on the cake when you're working that hard. If the guy wanted to look big, I'm sure he would be big. If it's the way he wants to look, who the hell are you to judge?