Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Back after a long time....

If anyone's interested
    ..I'm up 10 pounds at week 2 and a half....lifts haven't gone up much...may move deca to 500...going to start adex tomorrow

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
    Eat
    Lift
    Sleep

10lbs in 2 weeks!? Damn man that's some quick results !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I have kept pictures as well as measurements from day one. ..i realize it's long esters but I don't care as long as I I'm getting gains!

Eat
    Lift
    Sleep

That's awesome. I do believe that long esters start releasing immediately just like anything else. It's just that it takes 4-6 weeks to reach a "saturatrion point" I'll call it.
    Also likely that your consumption of greater amounts of calories has added some weight.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Thanks for the encouragement. .ya I'm force feeding like crazy...probly polishing off 3500 a day...I'm at about 5 or 6 meals a day...i wan to get my bloods ran but I'm gonna wait till week 4 or 5....

Eat
    Lift
    Sleep

Gains are slow and steady now...I'm up about 18 pounds...lifts are going up ...hit a little snag with some gyno but upped my adex to 1mg eod to help with the mass behind my right nipple. .and the tenderness. ..still working hard

Eat
    Lift
    Sleep

Default Back after a long time....

That's a ton of mass to pack on mate, great work! You thinking about upping calories soon to match the new weight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a good idea...and I think I will...but right now I don't think I could possibly stick another calorie or gram of protien in my self. (Awesome that you reminded me to up my intake) .my stomach has some catching up to do..hit a new PR today and still trying to kill it...thanks for the support

Eat
    Lift
    Sleep

If you force feed yourself too much for too long you will get a distended stomach like I have.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

What do your Macro's look like mate? It might be time to incorporate some more healthy fats to up the cals without adding a lot of food 'weight' if you know what i mean.