Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Anavar only cycle

Default Anavar only cycle

Because of my anavar only cycle Im only looking for help from people who will if not support but inform me on the issues of an anavar only cycle and how to best supplement it with nolvadex or clomid to keep gains. Thanks

Its because of my weight that I do not want to include test. I thought by doing a Anavar only cycle I could cut more easily with smaller chance of weight gain. Is that right? I eat well and train big so my gains are usually good. I ran a test cycle (mini-cycle) of proportionate a couple of years ago. I'm an in-experienced user so what would be a decent cut cycle keeping in mind I do not want to gain weight? Or is that unavoidable?

I have always thought about a var only cycle, for cutting reasons, but it doesn't seem like a very good idea. It suppresses your test production and without adding test to the mix, you have nothing to replace it with. Not something I'd do. I'm no expert, but if you really want to use var, why not do test as well but keep your calories in check? That should take care of weight gain.
    Last edited by Big Ragu; 02-24-2014 at 07:20 AM.

You could always supplement a trt dose of test or a little more with var. With that being said, my first cycle was var only and it rocked. Add a few sarms for more lean gains

Here's how I would lay it out for gain retention and great gains

Basic Var Only Cycle:

1-6 Anavar 50-60mg ED
    1-6 n2 guard
    (Keep aromasin on hand, but shouldn't need it)

PCT:
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/10
    Clomid 50/25/25/25
    Ostarine 25mg ED(helps maintain new muscle and strength)
    HCGenerate

Var Cycle with Sarms and Test:

1-12 Test E 250mg EW
    1-6 Anavar 50-60mg ED
    1-12 S4 50mg ED
    1-12 GW (Caradarine) 20mg ED
    1-12 N2Guard
    1-12 Aromasin 12.5 mg eod

PCT
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/10
    Clomid 50/25/25/25
    HCGenerate
    Ostarine 25mg ED
    Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Cycling for cutting is such a waste in my opinion. Not that im bashing you, because i respect and applaud you for looking for information on this subject before you jumped in. The reason i dont like it is because you WILL be shutting your natural testosterone production down, in order to do what? Maintain a ound or 2 of muscle while you cut? Not worth it, especially when you come off cycle and it takes 4 weeks to restore testosterone production. in that time i can almost guarantee you will gain back whatever fat you lost because of the hormone imbalance.

Anavar does not burn fat. Only cardio, diet etc can do that (not including certain supps like raspberry ketones, some SARMS, etc). The only thing anavar will do is keep you slightly more anabolic then you would otherwise be, or more accurately- less CATABOLIC. Catabolism is when your body breaks down muscle for energy. On a calorie deficit diet this is almost impossible to avoid. So adding var will make it more likely you will hold on to the muscle you already have, but once you stop and there is no testosterone for a while- welcome back fat! And probably some more muscle loss too.

I think you will be happier dropping the bf% naturally, or with the help of natural supps or SARMS. Once that is done then you can think about starting a cycle that will slap on lean pounds of muscle. Or chose not to run anything at all! Its a much healthier option.

Steroids are not for shrinking brother, they're for growing!