Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Age For Anabolic Steroid

Post Age For Anabolic Steroid

What is perfect age for taking Anabolic Steroid ? My age is 25. I am making plan to build muscle. Can any one suggest me some good anabolic steroid? Thanks in advance.

Gonna need a lot more info man. Weight, height, how long you've been lifting, bf%, diet, etc.

Oke im an ectomorph. Weight 82kgs, height 178cm, age 23, body fat 7,8%. Im trying to bulk up till about 90kgs. On a high carb diet currently. Thinking of using sus450 along with ethanate and proviron? Any tios on a better cycle to help bulk up?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Been ligting for about 5years.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Your still young, eat train and sleep. If your not gaining your not eating enough or getting enough rest.

its not just about age.. its about building a strong base and learning what works for you diet and training wise. this can take many many years to figure out

in the mean time NTBM has great supps

Much appreciated thanks okes

Anabolic steroids are prescription-only medicines that are sometimes taken illegally to increase muscle mass and improve athletic performance.

If someone came to me regardless of age and said they cant bench 140kg squat 180kg and dead 220kg I would tell them to seek advice froma nutritionist and start training properly. Plus after achieving this I would say they need 3-5 years experience of training hard and knowing what works for them, food weights and bed sorry mo shortcuts.

Why do you want to poison yourself? I’m convinced that the anabolic steroids are the pure evil - they are highly harmful and cause severe side effects. You can disagree with me on the issue, but that is my point of view.