Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Any feedback on cycle and diet much appreciated

Default Any feedback on cycle and diet much appreciated

I am about to start my second TRT cycle. It has been 12 months since my past TRT cycle of 400/mg week testE. I understand TRT is typically not cycled but constant, however I easily found a Dr. who was willing to prescribe the following therapy:

Weeks 1 - 2
    Day 1 100mg testC + 2mg Finastride
    Day 2 50 mg testP + 1 Anastrozole cap
    Day 3 1 Anastrozole cap
    Day 4 50 mg testP + 2 mg Finastride
    Day 5 1000 mcg B-12
    Day 6 250 units hCG
    Day 7 250 units hCG

Weeks 3 - 11
    Day 1 200mg testC + 2mg Finastride
    Day 2 100 mg testP + 1 Anastrozole cap
    Day 3 1 Anastrozole cap
    Day 4 100 mg testP + 2 mg Finastride
    Day 5 1000 mcg B-12
    Day 6 250 units hCG
    Day 7 250 units hCG

PCT Weeks 12 - 14

14 days post last test injection
    Day 1 - 10 (1000 units hCG + 1 Clomiphene cap) twice daily
    Day 11 - 15 1 Clomiphene cap twice daily

weekly 1000 mcg B-12

I am 42 and have been training for 25 years. I did a few very mild test cycles 15 years ago.
    205 and reasonable off season body fat. I lift 3 on, 1 off - chest/tris, back/shoulders/bis, legs, off day.

My Questions:
    Any feedback on the cycle above?
    My last cycle 12 months ago I put on 20 lbs and gained a lot of muscle, but I was soft during the entire cycle.
    How significantly do you believe my muscle gains would be compromised by cutting my body fat and finishing my cycle fairly lean? From my reading on diets on cycle I need to keep my protein at 300+ and calories at 5000. Maybe I could keep protein at 300+ and calories at 2500 or 3000 or would that greatly decrease the amount of muscle I gained?

thanks,
    Eric
    Last edited by ericintexas; 03-03-2014 at 02:12 AM.

Have a look at this mate.

Leangains Macro Calculator
    Timoid
    51 YO
    6'1"
    105 kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

Slick calculator! Thank you
    Training Days 271g P 502g Carbs 74g Fat Total 3,760 kcal
    Above at 1.5 grams of protein per lean body mass.

When on-cycle, maybe I should up that to 2/g per lb?
    Training Days 361g P 434g Carbs 64g fat Total 3,760 kcal

That is exactly what I do mate.

The calculator won't let you add 2 from memory but it did accept 1.9 grams which is more than enough. I like the cycling of carbs for on and off days. It makes no sense to me to eat the same amount of carbs if its a rest day. Once muscle glycogen level are at maximum and the liver is also full, any other carbs will be stored as fat.

Using the recomp or slow bulk options will also give you different calories.

I use this as a starting point for my diet. As the body usually takes three or so weeks to get used to a new diet, I will use the mirror as a guide and adjust calories as needed depending on my goals. I have had great success using this tool.

Glad you found it useful.

You are welcome.

I certainly did find it useful. Thank you!

Awesome advice so far,

my question is why are you runing both test cyp and prop? Thats more pinning and as far as getting stable blood hormone levels will cause more harm then good. Can you elaborate on that for us a little mate?

and welcome to the forum man!

Last year I was prescribed a cycle of 400mg/week of testE. It had been 15+ years since I had done any test and my results were fantastic! So I contacted the same Dr. this year and asked for 500/mg week testE as I have read on various forums that is a good starting point on dosage. I also complained that it took over a month, maybe even six weeks, before I noticed the effects of the therapy. My Dr. stated that absolutely NO testE was currently available and that testP would kick in faster. He said that test is test, but there was a higher absorption rate with testP over testC or testE. That the absorption rate of testP was so much higher than testE that the cycle he design above was the equivalent of 500 testE. He provided me with the different absorption rates for each ester.

I originally contacted the Dr. over the phone from an internet ad. He then sent me in for a complete physical and blood work from my family physician. Then when I insisted on the higher dosage, he sent me back in for two additional blood tests. Sorry, but I cannot recall what these additional tests were. My serum testosterone came back at 809 but they were still willing to prescribe if I would agree to additional blood work mid-cycle.

I am hoping my blood levels stay reasonably stable since I am injecting testP 2x a week in addition to testC once a week.
    I have never used testP or testC prior.

I purchase the the products directly from the Dr's office. They come FedEx with everything needed - alcohol swabs, syringes, sharps container, etc. The above cycle came to $1800. I understand that is probably much higher than street value, but to have a Dr. review my blood work, know that I am getting pharmaceutical grade gear, design the cycle and I can call with any issues is well worth the additional $ to me.

I am now concerned over unstable blood levels and planning to call my Dr. and discuss. Thank you for the heads up!

Very interesting! I have not seen anyone go this route for a cycle. Thanks for all the info!

Test prop needs to be injected every other day or you will start to get spikes and troughs in blood hormone levels. Particularly in the first 4-6 weeks until the test cyp starts to get into the game.

These peaks and troughs can cause side effects to be more pronounced. Particularly emotionally, as you will basically be going through puberty over and over again haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spoke with Dr's assistant today and he assured me that 2x a week testP would be fine. Just read too many posts that justify otherwise. After a 30 min discussion with him, he is open to adding an additional testP injection to stabilize my blood levels.

Questions:
    Should I add an additional shot of testP on Day 6 (schedule below) or should I just do injections every other day?
    If I added an additional testP shot on Day 6, would this effect when I take Finastride, HCG and Anastrozole?

If I did testP EOD not sure how this would effect when I take Finastride, HCG and Anastrozole.
    Would it stay the same as below?

From Above: With testP on Day 6
    Weeks 3 - 11
    Day 1 200mg testC + 2mg Finastride
    Day 2 100 mg testP + 1 Anastrozole cap
    Day 3 1 Anastrozole cap
    Day 4 100 mg testP + 2 mg Finastride
    Day 5 1000 mcg B-12
    Day 6 250 units hCG + 100 mp testP
    Day 7 250 units hCG

With 3 injections of 100mg of testP per week + 200 testC = 500 mg per week.
    If I went EOD on the testP average 350 per week + 200 testC = 550 per week.
    I'm pretty certain Dr. is going to want me to cut down my testC since I do not think he is going to comfortable going much over 400 - 450 mg/week total.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.

Eric

One thing I would do is spread out the hCG. Don't take it back to back.