Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Absolute hardcore cutting cycle?

Default Absolute hardcore cutting cycle?

Ok so I was wanting opinions on running a super hardcore cycle for roughly a month or so to get me freaky shredded.

Tren ace 50mg ED
    Test E 200mg a week
    DNP 125mg EOD or possibly only 3 times a week
    ECAs

Sibutrimine for diet aid and appetite suppression. I want to keep Cals to about 2200-2500 mark or even lower?!

I used to look like this roughly before christmas (best condition of my life) and I was eating junk all the time high calories I have no idea how I got in that condition and I cant get back to it. I've put on a bit of fat now though. Opinions and views are needed. If i do carry on would anyone be interested in a journal/log?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cycle looks ok.
    We're always looking for a great log.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

damn man, DNP is nasty shit. You look(ed) good in the pics mate but thay bf% is attainable with just proper diet and training- you do not need to be putting that DNP poison in your body. You have no idea the sh*t it does to your body mate.

That being said- tren and test is a classic cycle for putting on lean muscle and shedding some fat. A tight diet along with that and some cardio is all you need brother.

I've tried DNP a couple of times with short cycles still low dose of 250mg it was brutal!! I'm doing clen tren test at the moment but can't seem to control hunger! Hopefully the sibutramine will curb it all. I'll post a recent pic of me soon when I feel a lil more comfortable, I feel bloody fat all the time !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would it be unwise to add Dbol or drol to the mix for a cut. Bearing in mind I haven't started DNP in the cycle yet I'm using clen instead

dbo and adrol would be a bad idea, yes. you would be much better served with a non-aromatizing oral like winny, var or tbol mate

Yeah fair one. I'll just save that gear for later. Think I'm going to alternate 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with clen and DNP. DNP ran at 125mg 3 times a week. I feel leaner but not around the gut which is so frustrating!

While i dont condone its use, please log your experience on DNP mate- how you feel, temperature, diet, fat loss etc.. its such an interesting compound, and dangerous, but the more information we an gather from users the better.

Quote Originally Posted by 2man100 View Post
    Yeah fair one. I'll just save that gear for later. Think I'm going to alternate 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with clen and DNP. DNP ran at 125mg 3 times a week. I feel leaner but not around the gut which is so frustrating!

The [place you need to lose it the most is the last place to go, has been my experience.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

It's annoying isn't it !