Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ostarine

Quote Originally Posted by learnmesomething34 View Post
    Everyone responds differently. I'm in pct now and I left it out and I'm still pushing 225x12 3 weeks into pct ill never try it again
    You ran bunk osta. Throw www.sarms1.com osta into the equation and you are talking about a PCT significantly greater than yours.

Quote Originally Posted by learnmesomething34 View Post
    Everyone responds differently. I'm in pct now and I left it out and I'm still pushing 225x12 3 weeks into pct ill never try it again
    Its doesn't even really kick in.. in terms of strength till week two.. so as far as im concerned your lwaving gains on the table not including ostarine into PCT

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    Its doesn't even really kick in.. in terms of strength till week two.. so as far as im concerned your lwaving gains on the table not including ostarine into PCT

Yah but that's like running bunk tren from a fraud lab and saying you ran tren and it sucks. Copy me brother? He still hasn't revealed who his osta came from; unless I missed that part. There are a lot of fugazi sources.

what would the effects be for a woman using it? Seeing how technically its not an actual androgen im wondering if it wouldn't cause virilization or masculinity like test or other compounds do for women that cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by hay bailer View Post
    what would the effects be for a woman using it? Seeing how technically its not an actual androgen im wondering if it wouldn't cause virilization or masculinity like test or other compounds do for women that cycle?
    Less harsh than var on a female..... I would start low though.... 10mg. Www.Sarms1.com has them.

6. Default

Ostarine certainly has its place, which for me is part of PCT and between cycles. I'm on TRT now, so I use it during my cruise. I've been able to consistently add gains, and it's effects on healing are another nice benefit as well

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Ostarine certainly has its place, which for me is part of PCT and between cycles. I'm on TRT now, so I use it during my cruise. I've been able to consistently add gains, and it's effects on healing are another nice benefit as well
    I love for the healing purposed which is overlooked in my opinion. Its offers allot in terms of strength and overall sense of well being, but the healing properties stand out the most for me.

Shoulder and neck issues

Yeah... I loved the well being effects of osta. You want that feeling in your PCT... Especially after a crushing cycle like tren.