Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr


buy steroids - roid-shop.com

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: peptide Help please!

  1. #1

    Default peptide Help please!

    Ok I wanna keep the gains coming while I'm off cycle I'm interested in the ghrp's any help with dosing and when to use it would be appreciated or any info you think I should know about them. Thank you!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    In the Florida Woods, USA
    Posts
    28,481

    Default

    ghrp6 for bulking, ghrp2 for leaner gains. cjc1295 with DAC to intensify the effects of the ghrp.
    ghrp2 and 6 are done at 100mcg times used are no more than every 3 hours, cjc1295 w/dac 3 shots a week. For the ghrp's I would suggest beginning with just one in the am 20 minutes before breakfast, one post work out then one right before bed. Or even just one in the am and one before bed. I have also seen results just from doing 1 before bed.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

  3. #3

    Default

    I personally think the ghrp-6 is more for cutting. It may make you eat a lot more but It leans you out nice. I personally think the cjc with dac is a waste if you are eating very frequently. I personally love ghrps. they are nothing like AAS tho. I think it's best not too expect much from them, As many people do and that's why they don't have a 'great' rep, but non the less they provide lean quality gains, good sleep and an overall great feeling

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    ghrp6 for bulking, ghrp2 for leaner gains. cjc1295 with DAC to intensify the effects of the ghrp.
    ghrp2 and 6 are done at 100mcg times used are no more than every 3 hours, cjc1295 w/dac 3 shots a week. For the ghrp's I would suggest beginning with just one in the am 20 minutes before breakfast, one post work out then one right before bed. Or even just one in the am and one before bed. I have also seen results just from doing 1 before bed.
    Where do I inject? How many bottles will I need if I do 3 shots a day? I'm not good with these micrograms to ml conversions and what not.

  5. #5

    Default

    Cjc combined with ghrp is a synergistic combo. Ipam is the best because of no hunger or prolactin issues. It's $$$$$ but the best

  6. #6

    Default

    2 shots/day, 3 on training days. Inject subq (into belly fat). How much you use depends on how you recon your peps, meaning how much you dilute them with sterile water. if your ghrp comes in 5mg (5000mcgs) recon with 1ml mg sterile water. that gives you a total of 50 shots at 100mcgs/shot. there that was easy

  7. #7

    Default

    sorry to intervene but need to know for my knowledge
    ghrp ???
    cjc ???
    DAC ???

    where i can read about them

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khan1 View Post
    sorry to intervene but need to know for my knowledge
    ghrp ???
    cjc ???
    DAC ???

    where i can read about them
    ghrp= growth hormone releasing peptide ( ipamorelin, ghrp-6, ghrp-2, hex)

    ghrh= growth hormone releasing hormone ( grf-129, cjc with DAC)

    GO to the top of the insulin and peptide forum, there should be a few sticky threads about them there.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dleato View Post
    2 shots/day, 3 on training days. Inject subq (into belly fat). How much you use depends on how you recon your peps, meaning how much you dilute them with sterile water. if your ghrp comes in 5mg (5000mcgs) recon with 1ml mg sterile water. that gives you a total of 50 shots at 100mcgs/shot. there that was easy
    Thank you for the info!

  10. #10

    Default

    are you aware about your food intake post injection?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •