Thread: Diffrent cycle!!opinion needed

Default Diffrent cycle!!opinion needed

Week 1-14 test e 750mg
    Week 1-6. Dbol 50mg
    Week 2-6. Winni 50mg
    Week 6-14 masteron 600mg

Aromazin 25mg eod
    Pct hcg nolv clomid as usual
    Why not try something diffrent currently trying to drop as much bf as i can to start my cycle clean and to be more effective
    Ive been off for 8 month ive got injured teared a tendon in my shoulder so now back slowly
    What do u think of it??
    edgard

i like it, why the winny and dbol at the same time? curious as to why u would do it.

have thought about doing so myself.

Dbol for mass winni to limit dbol eatrogen and water retention and to keep me hard.
    edgard

i like that idea, but yeah your cycle looks good. no flaws that i can see.

That is very toxic doubling up on orals like that.

Especially with the winny. It is very harsh. I assume mast is prop or phenylprop?
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Especially with the winny. It is very harsh. I assume mast is prop or phenylprop?
    what dou mean with this buff i didint get u ??especially with the winni??
    its mast propionate man
    edgard

Well, both dbol and winstrol are harsh on the liver by themselves, especially winni. Co combined should be okay but woll still take a toll.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddgardd View Post
    Week 1-14 test e 750mg
    Week 1-6. Dbol 50mg
    Week 2-6. Winni 50mg
    Week 6-14 masteron 600mg

Aromazin 25mg eod
    Pct hcg nolv clomid as usual
    Why not try something diffrent currently trying to drop as much bf as i can to start my cycle clean and to be more effective
    Ive been off for 8 month ive got injured teared a tendon in my shoulder so now back slowly
    What do u think of it??
    I'd run the mast all 14 weeks and drop dbol to 30 mg. I ran both at 50 each and while the results were great it was a little much so 30 and 50 is a Better option IMO. These orals stack well together your gonna love it.

Make sure you are running N2Guard during your cycle bro. It will help with lipid profile, BP control as well as liver protection
    www.n2bm.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk