Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sust/ eq/ mast/ tbol cycle for summer

Default sust/ eq/ mast/ tbol cycle for summer

hello everyone,this will be my cycle that i started 2 days ago but bcus im traveling alot i couldent post it befor i start,so pls guys share ur thought with me and ur opinion pls.

week 1-12 eq 600mg
    week 1-8 sust 750 mg(should i reduce the dose to 500?)
    week 9-14 test p 100mg eod
    week 1-4 tbol 40mg
    week 6-12 mast 300mg(or should i make it 400)

im really prone to gyno so not sure if i add hcg with the cycle or keep it to later at th end with pct
    pct will be :
    nolv,aromazin
    pls guys share with me ur experience thanks alot
    edgard

I think the cycle overall is fine. I think mast at 400mg would be better but my question is it mast e or mast p. Also, what are you running during cycle for your AI? I would hold off on the hcg until post cycle.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

I have some arimidex but i have more masteron to run for 12 weeks, if i did that would i be still needing AI, and what about the test dose florida is it much or its ok 750 with 600 eq.
    edgard

blood test results done 1 day befor starting cycle,my estrogen levels are low but i feel itchy nipples anyone can explain that
    Attached Images Attached Images
    edgard

I'm getting ready to do eq myself. My estrogen levels are usually lower then that so just be sure you use aromasin.. I would jump on it now if you aren't running a ai at all.

www.ag-guys.com is gtg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Shrine; 05-05-2014 at 05:51 PM.

I would not use an ai unless you need it. if you have naturally high estrogen then definateluy add an ai. but Eq does not aromatise, t-bol not so much, mast not much, test is the only thing you are runing that will aromatize to any deggree. And the mast will act as a bit of anm ai ityself.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

What about the itchy nipples on this low estro results its weird i have this feeling and im talking about the sensitive nipps befor starting my cycle.ill have another bliid test in 3 weeks to see where my estro and test is.
    edgard

I disagree with buff. take aromasin for a few days and I bet that stops the itchy feeling.. I'm very Gyno sensitive so I know

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

G'day mate, from the information you've provided I would tweak it a little. if you're prone to Estrogen related sides, even when your bloods show low readings, then my focus would be to keep all hormone levels as consistent as possible during the cycle to make Estrogen management easier and I would certainly rather start with too much Estrogen control than too little in your instance.

With the multi ester aspect of Sust, I would pin EOD to try and keep the short ester level stable as the longer esters slowly build. 0.8ml EOD (assuming your Sust is 250mg/ml) will have you at 700mg a week and that's plenty IMO. I would also run the Mast from day one and at a dosing schedule to suit the ester at 400mg a week. I would run Arimidex at .25mg ED with the possibility of dropping to EOD starting immediately.

As for HCG, I would run it at 250iu twice a week from day one until three days before your cycle ends and start PCT immediately after your last Test P shot. There is a recent thread here about this use of HCG as opposed to a blast at the end. Have a read.

So something like this,

week 1-12 eq 600mg
    week 1-8 sust 700 mg
    week 9-14 test p 100mg eod
    week 1-4 tbol 40mg
    week 1-12 mast 400mg
    week 1- up until 3 days before last Test P shot.

Start PCT week 15.

Just what I'd do personally considering your circumstances.
    Timoid
    51 YO
    6'1"
    105 kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

Thanks timoid, do u think i have to reduce test to 500 a week better? And can i shoot 1500 hcg every 10 days instead of 250 twice a week?? The reason is my hcg from the pharmacie comes in 1500 but i cant get any bac water to mix it with and shipping is no option cus ive been shipping proteins and its been stopped at the customs so.. 1500 /10 days or 750 a week is good enough
    edgard