buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eq cycle

Quote Originally Posted by BADBOYS View Post
    cycle may go like this

test e 500mg/wk
    Eq 400-500mg/wk
    deca 350mg/wk
    I'd push the eq to at least 600. I'd run it 14 weeks minimum. I like 20 optimum.

sounds good but run test lower really? I would think results would be much better at 500mg test/wk
    Last edited by BADBOYS; 06-08-2014 at 04:04 AM.

I'm running test only at 250mg a week and still gaining strength and maintaining my size even at my age. Figure out the least amount of test you can use and still grow and go with that. Any more and you are only compounding the possibility for sides.
    Or don't listen, which is your cholce. I'm only telling you what I've come to the conclusion of about me, after some years of trial and error.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I'm running test only at 250mg a week and still gaining strength and maintaining my size even at my age. Figure out the least amount of test you can use and still grow and go with that. Any more and you are only compounding the possibility for sides.
    Or don't listen, which is your cholce. I'm only telling you what I've come to the conclusion of about me, after some years of trial and error.
    I agree. 250 mg week is plenty for gains without sides.

i appreciate all the advice fam

Quote Originally Posted by meathead96 View Post
    I've run it at 800mg per week with 200mg of test. It was ok but I wasn't overly thrilled with it. I probably won't use it again.
    ive used eq once and not sure if i will ever run it again either. 600mg/week for 18 weeks, and thought the results with that dosage was a waste of money. i hear to gain the benefits from eq it needs to be dosed at min 600mg/week.

Like I wrote earlier in this thread I've run it at 1000mg a week for almost 30 weeks and even at that dose from a reputable UG I had used for years it took until around week 16 before I actually started seeing results. Once the results began it was lean muscle mass and I kept all of the gains made on it.
    the flip side, my blood pressure was sky high, my red blood cell count through the roof, and the cost was high as compared to a deca run or tren E run with less results in the end.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Like I wrote earlier in this thread I've run it at 1000mg a week for almost 30 weeks and even at that dose from a reputable UG I had used for years it took until around week 16 before I actually started seeing results. Once the results began it was lean muscle mass and I kept all of the gains made on it.
    the flip side, my blood pressure was sky high, my red blood cell count through the roof, and the cost was high as compared to a deca run or tren E run with less results in the end.
    i may consider this once i have kids. i dont think i'll even run 18 weeks again for awhile.

the blood pressure is definitely a great note i forgot mentioning. mine was high throughout cycle and maintained at a high level way past my cycle. things are good now however this is something to keep watch.

probably because it wasnt meant for humans lol its for horses. Wonder if it help a dog and if it would hurt it lol

Im on my 3rd EQ run and I donate blood every 2 months th keep rbc's down. Slow and steady gains, I run it 20 weeks at least.