Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: how much clen

Default how much clen

I have just brought some clenbuetral because I want to get my bf % down. I am currently at about 25% but I want to get down to 10-15%. They are in 40mg tablets so I need to know how many to take a day? I do 45 mins to 1hour of cardio a day whether it be swimming, jogging, bike or cross trainer. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dorgshead View Post
    I have just brought some clenbuetral because I want to get my bf % down. I am currently at about 25% but I want to get down to 10-15%. They are in 40mg tablets so I need to know how many to take a day? I do 45 mins to 1hour of cardio a day whether it be swimming, jogging, bike or cross trainer. Thanks
    If those are in 40 mg tabs your gonna be a dead man lol. Clean is dosed in MCG and 100 mcg is a big dose. Even if you take a non lethal dose its still very dangerous. Especially at that high bf your opening up yourself for a host of problems. I suggest you go on a low carb diet and wait until you get lean before even considering clen.

You need to look closer at what you have. Like joe said, clen is dosed in mcg's so if yours were 40mg that would be 4000mcg. We would normally dose clen 40-80mcg per day on a 2 week on 2 week off rotation. I personally don't suggest running it with your body fat being so high. It really is used to drop 1-2 percent body fat for someone who is already 10-12 percent and it is extremely temporary. If you want to lose weight then adjust nutrition and training and give it time.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Clen gives me headaches and the shakes bad. I find these worse than anything Tren does to me. I wouldn't do Clen in your position.

The problem with fat burners is there is a trade off if used dumb. 100 - 120mcg max ED, two weeks on - two weeks off.