Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help: Fell off post First Cycle, Struggling to get back up!!

some pple take alot of time to recover fully sometimes more than a year,and doing another test cycle is a bad idea bro keep it natural untill ur problems are gone dont touch anything now except dieting working out hard and sleping good thats ur medication and the only one now.
    edgard

Quote Originally Posted by Eddgardd View Post
    some pple take alot of time to recover fully sometimes more than a year,and doing another test cycle is a bad idea bro keep it natural untill ur problems are gone dont touch anything now except dieting working out hard and sleping good thats ur medication and the only one now.
    I'm going to second this thought

Quote Originally Posted by Eddgardd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Juju View Post
    I'm going to second this thought

Thanks for your inputs guys, Its been 15 months since I concluded my cycle. I am hardly interested in running another cycle atm. My only worry is that I'm not able to have erections as frequently or as hard as before. I'm only 25 and this is ruining my self confidence with the ladies, who gives a fuck about muscles when you cannot get work done in the bedroom, right? Also, I feel that I get tired easily in the day and am disinterested in life generally, probably tell tale signs of low Test? Maybe I should go see a doctor about this, but it is embarrassing as fuck mates!

My plan is to lower bf to around 12 - 15% and then go meet a doctor, and I'm sure he/she will ask me to run bloods again. And if it ain't improving as desired I think I'll have no other choice but to run another test cycle and have an extra extra long PCT.
    Last edited by RogueRider; 10-14-2014 at 07:19 AM.

remember that a lot of issues can sometimes be in your head. if you're worried about not performing while trying to get into it you'll psych yourself out