Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help: Fell off post First Cycle, Struggling to get back up!!

Default Help: Fell off post First Cycle, Struggling to get back up!!

Hey guys a quick update on my last cycle:

Its been just over a year since I completed my first cycle: TestE 500mg x 15 weeks, Dbol 40mgX week 1-5, Nolva week 16-20, Adex .5EOD X 20 weeks.

I had the best time of my life when I was on Gear, it was pure bliss. Went up from 155lbs to 185lbs and was around 175lbs once I got off gear. Hovering around 14%BF, I looked pretty decent considering I'm only 1.75m tall.

Then tragedy struck, I injured my wrists pretty bad when I was training (rookie mistake). severely strained ligaments on both hands, despite using wraps, gloves etc. I went through depression. Had to move to a different country. I haven't trained in a year, I'm really fat now@ 230 Lbs! I have lost most of my gains, I am almost sure I have a little bit of gyno. I also notice that I can seldom hold on to an erection, and even if I do...it just isn't hard like before (before my cycle). Could it be the Adex that's permanently damaged my estrogen? My blood work shows that my test levels are safe, but on the lower end for a 25 year old male. To sum it up, I have fallen off and I realize it, I need your advice, tips, suggestions, criticism, ridicule whatever it takes..I want to get back on top of my game.

Here's what I have in mind: A 20 week cutting plan.

Clean up my effing diet! Train weights consistently 6 days a week. (Cardio 3x week, slowly ramp it up to 5xtimes a week).

Clenbuterol 65Mcg: for 16 weeks ( 2 weeks on/off ), use Albuterol on off weeks.

Anavar 50Mg tablets: Week 12-20.

Winstrol 40mg tablets: week 16-20 ( should I do this? Scared for my wrists!)

Testosterone undecanoate tablets: 240mg/day from Week 8-20.

PCT:

Arimidex 0.5mg EOD from Week 8-20

Nolvadex 40/20/20/10 from Week 20-24.

Liver support/vitamins week 1-24.

My Goal: I would like to return to 175 lbs by the end of my 20 week cut. I realize I may not be as muscular as I was post TestE and Dbol. And I honestly don't mind that. I'd like to rock a decent pair of abs if possible, 12%BF would be alright for me, I am not keen on an injectable steroid at the moment, I threw in the Undecoanoate only to keep my test levels at a decent anabolic level and prevent suppression by Anavar. If all goes well, I'd like to do a GH cycle in a few years but am not keen on any injectables for now. Should I remove/add something to my stack? Kindly help me out with my plan and forgive me for this long post, I wanted to be as specific as possible to get the best advice possible.

Peace,
    Johnny.

Bump . . . anyone out there?

First of all, clen is a bad beast to mess with. How bout you replace the clen with GW (sarms1). Anavar looks good. And throw out the winny since your worried about your wrists. Test is fine but you should run it the entire time. You also need an AI while on cycle. I'd suggest Aromasin (AG-guys) or LiquidexAI (n2bm).
    And your PCT is not enough it should be like this:
    Clomid 50/50/25/25/10 www.ag-Guys.com
    Nolva 40/20/20/20/10 www.ag-guys.com
    HCGenerate www.n2bm.com
    Unleashed www.n2bm.com
    Ostarine 25mg ED www.sarms1.com

Quote Originally Posted by Raff86 View Post
    First of all, clen is a bad beast to mess with. How bout you replace the clen with GW (sarms1). Anavar looks good. And throw out the winny since your worried about your wrists. Test is fine but you should run it the entire time. You also need an AI while on cycle. I'd suggest Aromasin (AG-guys) or LiquidexAI (n2bm).
    Clomid 50/50/25/25/10 AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
    Nolva 40/20/20/20/10 AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
    HCGenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
    Unleashed Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
    Ostarine 25mg ED SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
    Dude, marketing the sponsors is good, but you don't have to be a sell out mate, I asked for help and you basically just spelled out how I can make money for the sponsors and nothing else.

And that pct plan will cost you around $800.
    You just need a good old fashioned diet. Exercise, diet restriction and sleep, with adequate water intake will do what you need without the drugs.
    If you're already experiencing ed issues why add fuel to the fire?
    Do this naturally or not at all.
    Will Poewr my brother. Be mentally stronger than your cravings and just do what needs to be done.
    Forget about hte drugs for now. That's my $.02 for hat it is worth to you.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    And that pct plan will cost you around $800.
    You just need a good old fashioned diet. Exercise, diet restriction and sleep, with adequate water intake will do what you need without the drugs.
    If you're already experiencing ed issues why add fuel to the fire?
    Do this naturally or not at all.
    Will Poewr my brother. Be mentally stronger than your cravings and just do what needs to be done.
    Forget about hte drugs for now. That's my $.02 for hat it is worth to you.
    I think there's some sense in what you say, I think I'll put the drugs on hold and drop the weight first. Thanks buf.

Quote Originally Posted by Raff86 View Post
    Clomid 50/50/25/25/10 AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
    Nolva 40/20/20/20/10 AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
    HCGenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
    Unleashed Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
    Ostarine 25mg ED SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
    this right here is the way its done. A++

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    this right here is the way its done. A++
    funny cos thats the opposite of wot you said on evo

G'day mate. Welcome back.

I agree with Buff regards AAS at this point for you. I'm also not sure about the need for DNP or clenbuterol etc or other fat burners for you. What you need now is to develop discipline. Diet is key. It's that fucking simple. It's never what anyone wants to hear however. Calories in vs calories used in a day.

250-300 G protein a day split up into six meals and the equal of a cup of cooked brown rice or raw oats first meal of the day and immediately following training. A little good fat each day. As much non starchy vegetables as you like. And start fucking liking them

Training should be circuit type stuff as getting your body fat down seems more important than building muscle at this point. One body part a day. Lightish weights, high reps, one exercise to another. 45-60 minutes tops.

I'd split as: Monday to Sunday
    Shoulders, off, arms, legs, off, chest, back. Or.....
    Arms, off, shoulders, back, off, chest, legs.

Use the time back to develop routine. From routine comes success. The lighter poundages should allow your body to slowly become stronger. Tendons and ligaments take time.

As for your low test, what is it exactly (for a 25 year old)? Do you have figures?

HCG or clomid therapy had been used successfully for low test in older men but I'm not convinced one cycle has shut you down.

Post up your bloods mate. We'll have a look.
    Timoid
    51 YO
    6'1"
    105 kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

Quote Originally Posted by timoid View Post
    G'day mate. Welcome back.

I agree with Buff regards AAS at this point for you. I'm also not sure about the need for DNP or clenbuterol etc or other fat burners for you. What you need now is to develop discipline. Diet is key. It's that fucking simple. It's never what anyone wants to hear however. Calories in vs calories used in a day.

Training should be circuit type stuff as getting your body fat down seems more important than building muscle at this point. One body part a day. Lightish weights, high reps, one exercise to another. 45-60 minutes tops.

As for your low test, what is it exactly (for a 25 year old)? Do you have figures?

HCG or clomid therapy had been used successfully for low test in older men but I'm not convinced one cycle has shut you down.

Post up your bloods mate. We'll have a look.
    Hey Tim!!

So sorry mate, somehow missed this in my mail.

I concur with what you and Buff have said about diet, I'm dialing it in and hoping to be in decent shape within the next 12 weeks. I am itching to use the Clen I have though, haven't touched it yet.

How often do you think I should do cardio? I do 60 min cardio x 3 times a week, and 20 min cardio x 3 days a week after my weight training. Do you think this should suffice?

Here's my blood report: DHEAS: 360 ( normal range is between 280 - 640)
    Free Testosterone: 11.33 pg/mL ( normal range is between 8.69 - 54.69)
    Total Testosterone: 3.6 ( normal range is between 2.5-10)
    PSA: 0.61
    Estradiol: 35.5 pg/ml ( normal range for men is <39.8)

Based on the normal range given in the blood report I made a calculated guess that my Test is on the lower side, especially since its supposed to be peaking at my age (25 yrs). And estrogen is within the permissible limits, but nevertheless its still pretty high. I don't think I'm shut down but this blood test was done 11 months after my cycle and I haven't seemed to have recovered fully. Should I run another cycle of Test after I lose weight to even this out? Whats your take on this Tim..