Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Is there such a steroid out there which can have pain killing effect?

Default Is there such a steroid out there which can have pain killing effect?

Granted this might be a really silly question but is there a steroid out there that can have a pain killing affect. Very similar to the effect of cortisone etc.
    My problem is i have lower back pain,i have had mri scans etc and they show i have 3 bulging disks,the doctors here in the uk are extremly tight and only want to provide me with oral anti-flams,co-codamol and muscle relaxants of diazpam!!i dont want these but there are injections to be had that are administered called cortisone. Privetly they are about £500 a shot.

Are there any similar steroids out there with the same effect. Could very well be a stupid question but im at the end of my teather with it and thought id throw it out there.

Thanks

you never want to use corti's as a weightlifter. EVER. you will fuck yourself up for life doing that.

I'm going to disagree with you stevesmi. I've had a cortisone injection in my left shoulder bursa sack 2x now. i still can bench close to 500. i do however agree that it is a LAST RESORT measure only tho and that it does weaken the area to where it is administered

Many thanks for the reply guys

First off stevesmi,why would you not go for the cortisone???really interested to know your reasons etc. what would you recomend for nerve siatic pain??

And Bad juju,could i ask why you went for the cortisone in your shoulder,ive got really bad nerve pain,siatic going down my legs etc,without a doubt the damage has been caused by heavy deads and squats so i have had to ditch them from my training.

Is there a alternative to cortisone out there,as i said its about £500 ($650) a shot here in the uk.

Are there alternatives out there?

Please some good info would be great. Thanks

Also what is the cause for it to weaken the area guys???i dont really want to have them for short term it being better but long term worse than ever.

Any thoughts on the above ??????

I have had some corticosteroid injections from my personal expeirence/opinion the point of corticosteroids is to numb/lessen the pain of a problem area. This type of steroid does not heal the problem,it only mask the pain. Since it mask the pain and does not heal the problem when working out or working job or any physical activity that would normally hurt that particular area while on corticosteroids you no longer feel the pain that you would normally feel while not taking this type of steroid. Your body feels pain because it your body's way of saying hey I need to stop doing whatever it is I'm doing right now that's making me hurt that way you don't serverly injure yourself. If you mask/numb the pain you can't feel when your body is trying to tell you to stop so you will end up injuring yourself more because the steroid is masking the problem to where you can't feel pain and since it's just masking the pain you are doing more damage to the problem area cause now you don't know when to stop because you have numbed the pain. Decca has shown studies that has proved to heal tendons/muscles and also works well to lubricate joints. Depending on your problem there are steroids that could possible help you just research research research Google can help you I'm sure you will just have to alot of reading. Stay away from corticosteroids especially if it's a back problem.

^^^ this

catabolic steroids DO NOT heal injuries. they mask them. the injury is still there but your brain does not know

anytime you use them you run the risk of causing permanent damage to that area.. pain is your body telling you something is wrong, why would you shut that off? it makes no sense.

its a last resort only, as in you can't get out of bed from the pain and live a normal life. but as lifters if you come to that point then you allowed yourself to get that fucked up in the first place.

for bulging disks the only cure is rest, invest in an inversion table

injecting yourself will dull the pain, but that's like going to the dentist and needing a root canal and him giving you lidocaine to numb the area and then you walking out. did you cure the problem? no you just numbed it..

and in the future learn from your mistake.. not sure how you got the injury but obviously you did not lift smart. maybe you over trained, did too heavy a weight, did not listen to your body and stopped. if you feel something wrong ever while working out you should stop immediately