Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle number 3

I like your layout Emil but I would run the masteron through to the end with your test.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

To get mony out of the poket and to destroy what is left from this forum

If you say so this is what i will do. I will reduce the tren e to 200mg pw stay with test at 400 mg pw and 400mg of mast e pw. Test and masteron to tje end of the cycle
    The reason i reduce the tren e is because is pfarma grade and the source tell me that he never give more than 200mg pw to anybody.He said that the results were great even at 200mg pw. Also i m a little bit scared about tren e nightmares sweats tren caugh etc.

You'll be fine on the tren.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Emil, there is no such thing as Pharm Tren. Its not used on humans its used only on animals.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

If you've not run tren before, I'd be careful. It always sets my teeth on edge!
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

It is pharma grade. Is made next to me in Moldavia from Balkan. Belive me , on the name Parabolan. I think they are the only one in the world

Bro I'd go
    Test 200 mg week
    Tren 400 week
    Mast 5-600 week
    Use adex and caber as needed then blast the hcg at the end before pct.

After the final resarch and the order of AAS i decided to go this way form 3 november

Week 1-16 Test enanth 500mg pw (2 times x 250mg PW) pfarma grade from Balkan
    Week 1-13 Tren E 200mg pw (2 times x 100mg PW) pharma grade from Balkan. Is somewere betwen Tren A and Tren E very powerfull
    Week 1-13 Mast Prop 300mg pw (3 times x 100mg PW) pfarma grade ?? form India Alpha Pharma
    Arimidex @ .5mgs twice pw, starting from week 3, if everythink is ok maybe reduce at 0,35mg e3d
    Cabergoline/dostinex @ .5mgs twice pw starting at week 3. I will run the Caber until middle PCT .
    HCG 250 IU's twice pw starting from week 5 . I will s top HCG in the day i start PCT.
    I will start PCT two weeks after last pin of Test

PCT would be Nolva 40/40/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50/50
    I will stop the Arimidex at start of Pct and replace with Aromasin, dosed at 12.5 mgs ED for two weeks, then reduce to every second day for two weeks, then the last week of pct run it E3D.
    Also if i fell ok and the lab tests are ok (liver Kidneys etc) maybe i will run masteron prop until the end of the cycle like Buff advice me.
    Two more QUESTION... Is ok that i will run tren e at 200mg ( so low compare to test e 500mg) ?
    Is ok that i will use Masteron Propionat and not the Masteron Enanth ( with tren e and test e ) ?
    Every opinion will be really appreciate!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Emil View Post
    After the final resarch and the order of AAS i decided to go this way form 3 november

Week 1-16 Test enanth 500mg pw (2 times x 250mg PW) pfarma grade from Balkan
    Week 1-13 Tren E 200mg pw (2 times x 100mg PW) pharma grade from Balkan. Is somewere betwen Tren A and Tren E very powerfull
    Week 1-13 Mast Prop 300mg pw (3 times x 100mg PW) pfarma grade ?? form India Alpha Pharma
    Arimidex @ .5mgs twice pw, starting from week 3, if everythink is ok maybe reduce at 0,35mg e3d
    Cabergoline/dostinex @ .5mgs twice pw starting at week 3. I will run the Caber until middle PCT .
    HCG 250 IU's twice pw starting from week 5 . I will s top HCG in the day i start PCT.
    I will start PCT two weeks after last pin of Test

PCT would be Nolva 40/40/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50/50
    I will stop the Arimidex at start of Pct and replace with Aromasin, dosed at 12.5 mgs ED for two weeks, then reduce to every second day for two weeks, then the last week of pct run it E3D.
    Also if i fell ok and the lab tests are ok (liver Kidneys etc) maybe i will run masteron prop until the end of the cycle like Buff advice me.
    Two more QUESTION... Is ok that i will run tren e at 200mg ( so low compare to test e 500mg) ?
    Is ok that i will use Masteron Propionat and not the Masteron Enanth ( with tren e and test e ) ?
    Every opinion will be really appreciate!!!
    I think its a much worse idea to use 500 mg test and 200 tren then 500 tren and 200 test. Sides are much easier to deal with on low test. Mast prop is not ideal but your definitely gonna need more then 300. I'd go 100 mg day on it.