Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: 2nd cycle, advice needed

Default 2nd cycle, advice needed

hi, i did my first cycle with sustanon and all set to run my second cycle now. i am 28, 86 kg, and 6'0", been lifting weights for the last 5 years. i was thinking of running dianabol for first 5 weeks of the 12 week cycle at 40mg a day and testosterone enanthate for the entire cycle at 250mg twice a week along with arimidex 0.25mg ed. is this a nice cycle? PCT will happen with nolva and clomid. please advise.

You'll do fine on that cycle. Make sure you watch your diet while on. Its as important as the cycle itself. For PCT you might want to drop the clomid and add aromisin. My two cents.
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

where are your support supps like n2guard?
    Last edited by stevesmi; 10-04-2014 at 09:58 PM.

you'll do just fine with that cycle layout and a good diet depending on your goals. There's no need to flood your body with unnecessary supplements. You are only 28, your body will bounce back in no time after your cycle. Just make sure you take the Aroma and Nolva without fail.

i just ran this same cycle. dbol was amazing. i gained about 18 lbs in four weeks. u will get bloated so plan ahead. you will be strong as fuck also so plan ahead. lol also i needed to take milk thistle as i got real bad back pumps. it was affecting how i peed as well. thought i had got an std but it was my kidneys. milk thistle was a must have.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    where are your support supps like n2guard?
    Agreed, def want to run n2guard for cycle support.