Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: first cycle of 12 weeks

1. Default first cycle of 12 weeks

i am considering using testosterone enanthate for 12 weeks at 250mg two times a week along with winstrol 50mg ed. should i add liquidex .5mg eod and PCT with clomid and nolvadex?? my goal is to gain fat free mass and add strength. also, is there a need to add HCG to this cycle?? thanks a lot for your advice in advance. just for ur info, i am 31, 79 kg, and 6'1", and i have been a regular at gym for the last 2 years.

For a first cycle, I like to see just one steroid. That way if you have issues, you know what caused it. Make sure you increase your protein intake accordingly. Not sure you need HCG for a light cycle like this. For PCT I like to see at least an anti-e, such as aromasin. Other than those minor tweaks, it looks fine.
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

you need to run a full pct, whats with all the lazy serm only pct's that guys post up about.. they never work .. might as well just stay on.. check out NTBM for pct products bro
    Last edited by stevesmi; 10-04-2014 at 09:59 PM.

Test E @ 500mg per week for 12 weeks. Sounds good. Forget about winny for now.