Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: shut down

Default shut down

im currently running my second cycle of test e tren e and mast first cycle was good pct hcg at the end everything went well im not 3 weeks into my second cycle its a blend of 300 test 100 tren 100 mast pin 1ml x twice a week but im having problems with getting/maintaining an erection , last time absolutely no issue but was dosed at 80 each compound any advice guys

2. Default

Are you using an AI or anything to fight prolactin? That couple be your issue. You need to run some aromasin and caber with it

3. Default

Ricks right, you need caber and aromasin asap if your not using. Also, if that blend is prop and ace esters twice a week is not enough. That will fuck you up with sides. Needs to be at least EOD.

4. Default

your last pct was horrible... i am certain you caused yourself problems using hcg in pct if i am reading that correctly... are you running the proper ancillaries on this cycle... it seems you are having prolactin problems from tren... are you using dostinex? are you using aromasin?

hi guys no i was running clomid during last cycle then hcg was at end of cycle soz, the blend is all test e mast and tren e im currently not running any ai but now ive read this will be taking armidex i think, cant seem to find any caber in uk , thanks for the reply

you need caber and aromasin or letrozone