Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: EPI cutting cycle guidance

Default EPI cutting cycle guidance

what's up guys? i want to run an EPI cycle and want to lose a lot of body fat. this will be my second cycle, the first was with 6-Mdrol that went well. i have also ordered the fat blast stack for my next and it has already reached me. stats: 29, 5'11", and 210lbs. would EPI 45mgs/day be good or should i run 60mgs?

2. Default

45mg is plenty for most people, though your diet is the key here for fat loss. Steroids aren't fat burners. Trying adding in some GW also to help with the cutting

agree with rick steroids won't burn fat. stack some GW with it

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan-W-Toepfer View Post
    what's up guys? i want to run an EPI cycle and want to lose a lot of body fat. this will be my second cycle, the first was with 6-Mdrol that went well. i have also ordered the fat blast stack for my next and it has already reached me. stats: 29, 5'11", and 210lbs. would EPI 45mgs/day be good or should i run 60mgs?
    After 50mg you might start having some joint issues, just a heads up

5. Default

As others stated, diet is key here. Without that no steroid or compound will help you reach your goals. I would look at n2slin and sarms1 GW to stack with it.

6. Default

you have a misconception on what exactly you should be using in terms of fat and weight loss bro... yes, epi can be considered a "cutting" hormone but that does not indicate nor mean that its used extreme weight loss... steroids and hormones are NOT FAT BURNERS or weight loss supplements...

how high is your body fat? you need to read my articles on sarms at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

these are what will melt fat and still build lean muscle in the process... if your intent on putting yourself at risk and still running a hormone, at the very least, stagger it so you have time to run sarms and get your body fat closer to where it needs to be to safely run a cycle... here is a full layout and the links on where to get everything you need...

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 dspark Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

1-12 n2guard n2bm.com
    5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com
    7-12 epi 30/45/45/45/60/60

PCT 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com
    aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com
    n2guard n2bm.com
    mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators