Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: leaning out advice

Default leaning out advice

im 280lbs right now, want to really get lean, i dont want to diet too much as I want to keep powerlifting
    looking at gw, n2slin, anavar and winstrol, will that lean me out?

anavar and winstrol is a good cycle, adding cardarine and andarine will help but diet is key

3. Default

Those things can help a lot, but you have to diet to see results

4. Default

steroids are NOT FAT BURNERS and that's not what you use when trying to drop large amounts of weight and body fat... this is such an extreme form of misconception i get so tired of seeing every day... you have no business using them right now.. how to you expect to get lean if you don't "don't want to diet too much?" so what your essentially saying is you want something to do all the work for you? you want a magic pill? bro, this is not how it works... i have methods of enhancement that will absolutely help you drop weight at an accelerated pace but if your not willing to change your diet to accommodate your goals, how would you expect to make any progress?

Quote Originally Posted by garbearz View Post
    im 280lbs right now, want to really get lean, i dont want to diet too much as I want to keep powerlifting
    looking at gw, n2slin, anavar and winstrol, will that lean me out?
    diet and excerise is what really leans you out.a sarms triple stack would really be great for cutting with proper diet and training.

your post makes no sense to me

you want to get lean but you want to keep a powerlifter look. I don't get it.

maybe you need to phrase your question better

7. Default

If you want to get lean you need to be on a diet as well. You don't just take supplements and get lean.