Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: test, tren, and masteron cycle help

Default test, tren, and masteron cycle help

i want to run a cycle with trenbolone acetate, testosterone propionate, and masteron propionate for 12 weeks. i intend to run test p for 12weeks at 500mg a week and tren ace 500mg a week as well and masteron at 150mg e3d. do you guys recommend adding proviron to this cycle? do I need something to keep my balls big? dont want small raisins with tren

get hcgenerate for your balls to grow and add cardarine gw for trenbolone sides

use hcgenerate for to keep the boys plump.proviron is an excellent add to the cycle as well.

4. Default

it would make it much easier to help if you provided more info about yourself bro... you need to have the right stats to run masteron... i can give you a cycle layout but age/height/weight/body fat would make it far easier to help...

you need to take a look at my articles on sarms at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org GW-501516 (CARDARINE) is going to mitigate your tren sides and allow for maximum output... here is the best way to run this cycle...

1-12 test prop 75 mg eod

1-12 mast prop 200 mg eod

1-10 tren ace 100 mg eod

1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!

1-10 dostinex .5 mg e3d

1-14 proviron 50 mg day

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 n2guard n2bm.com

5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com

PCT 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com

aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com

hcgenerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

n2guard n2bm.com
    mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

definitely hcgenerate if you want your balls to stay big.. it also contains a prolactin support ingredient

6. Default

HCGenerate on cycle is what you want to minimize suppression and keep the balls plump. Definitely add GW (Cardarine) to combat Tren side effects as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tealc View Post
    get hcgenerate for your balls to grow and add cardarine gw for trenbolone sides
    Definitely add these two items

Cardarine is always a great addition, and no you don't need proviron because Masteron will do the same job. Other than that, like the others said, we'll need more info to better advise you.

use blasts of hcg and than double dose hcgenerate. keep things moving, dspark would be good too.

adding in the sarms will bring out quite a bit more out of the cycle. try to add as many as you can in, GW is almost needed for cardio.

GL

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    HCGenerate on cycle is what you want to minimize suppression and keep the balls plump. Definitely add GW (Cardarine) to combat Tren side effects as well.
    Yeah I always run hcgenerate on cycle and GW with tren as well.