Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: most cost effective gyno treatment?

Default most cost effective gyno treatment?

Hey everyone last post of today for me

I have been told to get letro and have read through different peoples experiences with it and it seems to sound legit in terms of helping to reduce my small lumps. I will also be buying Nolvadex and Clomid to help out my test production as my pct wasnt optimal in my last cycle so i haven't had the best libido/drive/motivation etc recently

What i want to know is would letro,clomid and nolvadex solve my problems or would i have to buy all of the mentioned 'ingredients' in this anti gyno cycle? I dont have a lot of money at the moment so i really doubt id be able to buy all 6 mentioned products in the following article:

Evolutionary Anti-Gynecomastia Cure V2.0 - Evolutionary.org

Would appreciate if someone could look into this to help me decide what would be the best action to take here and how many are really 'necessary' or if i could get through my mild gyno with letro followed by nolvadex?
    Check out my first post i made on this forum as well, there is more information there about my gyno situation, would love to hear your opinion!!

Thanks a lot.

letrozole and nolvadex works well for anti gyno

Quote Originally Posted by Greymatter View Post
    Hey everyone last post of today for me

I have been told to get letro and have read through different peoples experiences with it and it seems to sound legit in terms of helping to reduce my small lumps. I will also be buying Nolvadex and Clomid to help out my test production as my pct wasnt optimal in my last cycle so i haven't had the best libido/drive/motivation etc recently

What i want to know is would letro,clomid and nolvadex solve my problems or would i have to buy all of the mentioned 'ingredients' in this anti gyno cycle? I dont have a lot of money at the moment so i really doubt id be able to buy all 6 mentioned products in the following article:

Evolutionary Anti-Gynecomastia Cure V2.0 - Evolutionary.org

Would appreciate if someone could look into this to help me decide what would be the best action to take here and how many are really 'necessary' or if i could get through my mild gyno with letro followed by nolvadex?
    Check out my first post i made on this forum as well, there is more information there about my gyno situation, would love to hear your opinion!!

Thanks a lot.
    Bro Letro will work for the gyno in the majority of cases. If Letro won't do it then surgery is usually the only sure fire way of guaranteed removal. However, your libido will be non existent for a little while from it. Your body needs estrogen to function properly and Letro will destroy it all together. So no fun times for you while on it. After the gyno is resolved you can look into fixing the libido problem. Time will be your best friend with that but you can try different things to help it. I'd get rid of the gyno then take a month or so and let everything level out and go get bloods to see where you stand. Other then that your just playing a guessing game and throwing money down the drain.

4. Default

let me direct to you to the proper article to address any type of gyno concern you may have with a proper treatment for each scenario... take a look at this article bro...

Evolutionary Anti-Gynecomastia Cure 3.0 - Evolutionary.org

Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    let me direct to you to the proper article to address any type of gyno concern you may have with a proper treatment for each scenario... take a look at this article bro...

Extremely detailed and well put together article Dylan has posted here.. Guys, there has been allot of questions around what you should do to eliminate gyno and this article covers every facet of treatment. Not only are there examples of the of the different compounds that cause gyno, but different layouts that eliminate the problem based upon that example.

-Non-progestin steroids
    -Progestin related steroids
    -High prolactin levels
    -Puberty or naturally

It so funny cause allot of guys want to jump on cycles, but have a shitty PCT or no AI that they use during their cycle which is a scary thought... Next thing you know, they look like they can squirt milk in your face. Case and point, I saw this guy at the gym a couple weeks again who was obviously juicin, but looked puffy as shit wearing a tank top and you could see right through his shirt that gyno was a issue, no doubt. He looked bloated and silly.

The important thing is too prevent it, but if you have a cause of this unfortunate challenge, then the protocol you need to eliminate this is posted above.

You won't find a more thorough protocol than this^^

7. Default

Def some great info here. I like how its broken down into different kinds of gyno. For me when I got it it was prolactin induced so all the letro and nolva in the world wouldn't get rid of it and nolva actually was something I wouldn't want to take. These protocols def look like they would be very effective. I like the addition of yohimflame on the nipple area. I'm actually thinking about trying this out now myself.

I highly recommend ag guys for your AI's but also liquidex from NTBM

best way to fight gyno is NOT to get it in the first place!

9. Default

The best way to fight gyno is to be proactive on cycle, control estrogen, and not get it in the first place. However, if things get that bad you want to make sure and have your bases covered correctly. This gyno protocol Dylan posted will have you completely covered very well for the best possible treatment.

this is what you want to read and follow --->>Evolutionary Anti-Gyno Treatement v3.0