Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hcg advice

im in uk all that stuff is from america

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chunksta View Post
    no worries what would you recommend to come off the cycle
    n2bm can ship to you in the UK... you need to email lindsay at info@needotbuildmuscle.com and tell her that DylanGemelli sent you... explain to her you need UK shipping and she will take care of you... run hcgenerate ES while your esters are clearing... then begin pct... read the article i am providing on the best pct and then follow the protocol...

The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

hcgemerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

n2guard n2bm.com
    mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

use hcgenerate instead and run a proper pct.

Quote Originally Posted by chunksta View Post
    no worries what would you recommend to come off the cycle
    well, HCG is generally 250-500iu 2-3 times a week. Although you'll hear some people say to take more needless to say. It's done 3 weeks before cycle is over so don't be using it during the pct or you'll fall flat on your face so to speak

follow dylans layout, that will work well

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    It's done 3 weeks before cycle is over so don't be using it during the pct or you'll fall flat on your face so to speak
    This is the approach I take as well. But HCGenerate is very effective and really kicks starts the process when you start taking it. Its a awesome supplement, and I dont know why more people dont take it during their cycles

7. Default

The only way I would use hcg, if at all, is in a short blast BEFORE pct and then use hcgenerate in your pct.

cheers lads will get it sorted