Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hcg advice

Default hcg advice

just run a course of test e tren e and mast for 12 weeks 1ml every 3/4 days how much hcg would you run after it my mate suggested 15,000iu so 3 vials of 5000iu so would that be 1500iu then 2 days later another 1500iu then 2 days later 2000iu and keep the same for 3 weeks??

2. Default

you shouldn't run any... your "mate" has no clue what he's talking about but he's going to get you hurt... did you run pct yet or what point are you at right now? if you haven't, read this article and run this pct... forget hcg man... you especially should NEVER use it in pct... use hcgenerate es in its place while your esters are clearing... then follow this for pct

The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

hcgemerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

n2guard n2bm.com
    mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

3. Default

It sounds like it is too late for you to be using HCG at this point. Use HCGemerate ES as part of your PCT

In this point is tooo late to run HCG during cycle. If you begin from week 4 or 6 ( depends how you feel) you should use 250 iu x 2 times / week until the PCT.
    Another metod is a kickstart at the end, before PCT at 1000 iu for 7-10 days. I have never try the second metod but the first, during cycle i have use it and it helps a lot.

ive got possibly 2 weeks left of test tren mast left before i finish cycle so was going to run hcg at end of cycle , where can i get hcgenerate in uk??

ask your mate why you should run hcg and how exactly hcg works. see what he says I am curious and then based on his answer decide if logically you should take his advice

sounds like re-gurgitated info

it probably is re gurgitated info to be honest following what someone told him they did as a cycle from what i belive it kicks in test production back in , if this is not the case scrap the hcg how do you reccomend i come off this cycle properly

Geez man don't ever take advice from your mate again. Dude is spewing verbal diarrhea.

no worries what would you recommend to come off the cycle

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    you shouldn't run any... your "mate" has no clue what he's talking about but he's going to get you hurt... did you run pct yet or what point are you at right now? if you haven't, read this article and run this pct... forget hcg man... you especially should NEVER use it in pct... use hcgenerate es in its place while your esters are clearing... then follow this for pct

The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

hcgemerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

n2guard n2bm.com
    mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
    This is the PCT you should be using to ensure a proper recovery