Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TRT libido help!

I replied to your pm brother. Estrogen can effect libido even when test levels are in normal range or even elevated. High SHBG also effects libido. Tbol can help lower SHBG but proviron would be better. I prefer aromasin over adex like others have advised. You could try running aromasin at 12.5mg EOD along with proviron at 25mg ED for a few weeks to see if it helps. Like any other oral steroid (and AI) it can cause liver stress so I like to run zinc with it. The peptide PT-141 would be something to consider either by itself or with the other compounds. It helps with libido. If you can't get the proviron go with the tbol.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by T_Durden View Post
    My TRT dose is high because I am so young. I have hypogonadism, like i said. Don't know how just messed up genetics. When your young testosterone is vital for development so naturally (pre-trt) my bones + joints would ache chronically, barely able to get wood, chronic depression, no facial hair/body hair etc. Its basically like being an 85 year man only your a young dude. The dose of 250ml/ week has given me the best overall balance.

I started off on 250ml/month of sustanon which was psychological torture, same story on 250ml/2 weeks. Only when we went down to 250ml/week did I start to notice any change. We made the switch to test ent about three years ago. Ive bumped it up in the past to see what effect it would have but 250ml/week keeps me as balanced as I can be.

My test is high but this dose keeps me psychologically balanced and my aches are pretty much gone at that dose. Also it only comes in 250ml amps so it is also the most convenient way to administer.

Physiologically prior to the trt I had no libido and ED. Now with TRT the ED has practically gone but my libido (desire/urge) is still very low.

I have restless leg syndrome (RLS) as well which is linked to dopamine deficiency and take ropinirole for that which has helped a little with libido.

I have had a test for overall estrogen levels which came back as normal but have not had a test for E2 alone. Which is why im curious about adex for libido as a lot of guys on trt are prescribed that as well for E2.

My DHEA is high so I was wondering if that is linked to E2 as well. Or if high DHEA is a problem at all?

Im pretty sure I will try some adex/aromasin but I am confused as to how much to start with and how to up the doses till I find a good balance. What amount is dangerous, how long to take it for etc and also if I try some Oral turinabol should I up the adex whilst on that?

I know its a lot to take in but I hope that clears it a bit...
    250mg per week is high for everyone and will send your test levels far above normal range. At 200mg per week I'm already at the top of the range and higher than 99% of gs in their early 20s. You felt like shit before because you didn't dose the test correctly. You need weekly injections (regardless of dose) rather than once per month or every two weeks. The test will clear out of your system long before your next shot dosing like that. Staying at 250mg per week could give you a lot of problems over time, and probably why your estrogen is high (too much test and too much aromatization). I would scale it back to no more than 200mg per week

Im probably going to try adex/aromasin to see if they make a difference. Im just looking for some advice on dosing amounts, how much to start off with, how much to increase by, how often to increase, max dosages, how long to stay on for etc. I'm on 250ml test ent per week. The rest is really just background info because im in a bit of a unique situation.
    Switch over the aromasin over adex for starts.And like someone said proviron is a great add for libido in trt, i use it myself.

Thanks guys, I will try and get hold of some aromasin. If 200ml amps were available then i would be taking them once weekly but 250ml amps is how it comes in uk. There's no choice. Doctors moan if test is too high but short of messing around with injecting say every 9 days or leaving a drop in the amp to then draw into a syringe for the next shot (i sure as hell aint going to throw 50ml of test away every week) then im stuck at 250ml/week. UK is miles behind on this stuff as far as doctors go. Only other option is nibido but thats just test with a major ester. Don't fancy feeling like rubbish for weeks on end if dose isnt right.

I really hope aromasin helps. I tried proviron in the past but didnt really notice much if anything. Im prone to baldness as well so I probably needed a higher dose but got scared of losing my hair.

Once again thanks all. Big thanks to you Florida...Legend.

5. Default

i like the recommendation of aromasin and proviron... START with 12.5 mg every other day and see how that goes... you assess from there... you may need to go up or even scale down... you have to see how you respond... i would also add hcgenerate es for the libido boosting you need... proviron at 50 mg day... i hope that works for you... you may not have had quality proviron in the past because i assure you, if you have the quality, you will know its working... if you need help with pain and healing, you should also look into mk2866... 25 mg per day in cycles of 12 weeks with a 4 week rest and im sure you will see big changes... SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators... you can't stay on trt doses like that forever bro... its dangerous to stay on that dose for life... you can do it for a while but i don't want you to hurt yourself either... i hope

cool dylan. I will look into those. I checked out the proviron when i bought it. It looked pretty real. Think they were from napsgear, about 3 years ago.
    My body is very strange, its like because im naturally practically a blank canvas as far as test goes it just seems to accept gear. Ive wacked it up to over 750ml/week in the past and didnt seem any difference than the 250ml im on. Libido has always sucked. The only thing that has ever work for my libido is prednisolone when i was 22 before i was diagnosed and started trt. I tried that again a few years later, it did give me a slight boost (nothing like it originally did) but its not something you want to take for any time. After two weeks my bones felt like they were about to crumble so we soon stopped that. Tried practically everything.
    Docs say its psychological but I know how I was on the prednisolone. Dick was much bigger n harder and sensitive, spontaneous boners etc. All the good stuff, the only time I actually felt alive in my entire life. This condition really sucks. Thought trt would solve everything. It helped a lot but libido still sucks.

Ill look into your recommendations Dylan. If I get a break through Ill let you know.

Thanks mate, nice to meet you. TD

7. Default

cool dylan. I will look into those. I checked out the proviron when i bought it. It looked pretty real. Think they were from napsgear, about 3 years ago.
    My body is very strange, its like because im naturally practically a blank canvas as far as test goes it just seems to accept gear. Ive wacked it up to over 750ml/week in the past and didnt seem any difference than the 250ml im on. Libido has always sucked. The only thing that has ever work for my libido is prednisolone when i was 22 before i was diagnosed and started trt. I tried that again a few years later, it did give me a slight boost (nothing like it originally did) but its not something you want to take for any time. After two weeks my bones felt like they were about to crumble so we soon stopped that. Tried practically everything.
    Docs say its psychological but I know how I was on the prednisolone. Dick was much bigger n harder and sensitive, spontaneous boners etc. All the good stuff, the only time I actually felt alive in my entire life. This condition really sucks. Thought trt would solve everything. It helped a lot but libido still sucks.

Ill look into your recommendations Dylan. If I get a break through Ill let you know.

you can get all the best reviews on proviron at Evolutionary.org Forums

let us know how it goes bro.Proviron, you should be noticing something, maybe it was bunk

9. Default

Definitely get on that aromasin ASAP. And I would get rid of them shitty ass ampules and get vials of test where you can draw exactly what you are going to pin. Amps are a pain to deal with

I agree with proviron as an option. Could definitely improve your balance