Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: hcgenerate during or post cycle

Default hcgenerate during or post cycle

5'11", and 69 kg. should i try on testosterone enanthate 250mg e3d, deca 250mg e3d, and trenbolone aceate 250mg e4d along with hcgenerate now or for pct?

i would use hcgenerate during cycle and es post cycle

3. Default

Based on your stats you have no business messing with Deca or Tren, let alone together. I've never even ran them together. Besides that Tren A every 4 days? That clearly shows you don't know what you are doing. Is this your first cycle? Stick to test only with proper supports and PCT

yea i agree with rick, that a very intense cycle.What is your cycle history?

69 kilos is only 151 pounds.. and at your height you can easily put on 30+ pounds of lean muscle without steroids.

you are making a huge mistake

You should NOT try that and try eating MUCH more and lifting hard and consistently without partying for a few years. No offense but at your height and weight you haven't been at this for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    You should NOT try that and try eating MUCH more and lifting hard and consistently without partying for a few years. No offense but at your height and weight you haven't been at this for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is the route to go^^^^^. Learn to train, learn to eat, then apply that for the next few years. Steroids are not for beginners who don't know how to train and eat properly. They are for experienced guys who have already pushed the limits of their own natural potential and have a solid base established. 150lb or 69 kg is impressive at 5ft or less not nearly 6ft. You should easily be able to achieve 200lbs or 90kg.