Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: sustanon at 2000mgs

Default sustanon at 2000mgs

I know this is a bit high for some but I am doing 500mgs of sustanon 4x/week and really getting HUGE right now. Can you see any downsides to this? I feel really big and lifts going good.

well how about using at least an aromatase inhibitor like aromasin and add n2guard for liver

You need to be running something like DSpark or HCGenerate on cycle to help fight off shutdown. And what's your pct look like? Try following something like this:
    Clomid 50/50/25/25/10 www.ag-Guys.com
    Nolva 40/20/20/20/10 www.ag-guys.com
    Aromasin 12.5 mg ED www.ag-guys.com
    HCGenerate www.n2bm.com
    Unleashed www.proteinfactory.com
    Ostarine 25mg ED www.sarms1.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats allot of gear man.. damn

N2Guard and HCGenerate are a must, but truthfully I wouldnt be running my cycle like that

5. Default

What is your cycling experience? What are your stats? I'm sorry, but this is wreckless and abusive to be running pro level of hormones. You could get the same gains with a quarter of that dose.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    What is your cycling experience? What are your stats? I'm sorry, but this is wreckless and abusive to be running pro level of hormones. You could get the same gains with a quarter of that dose.
    It's hard to make an original post when Rick always puts it perfectly. Do we see any downsides? Isn't that something you should've asked before doing it? It's entirely too much. Period. I can tell you aren't experienced because of the question, so no offense bro, but this is a terrible cycle. About 250mg sust every 3rd day is what I would do. And you absolutely need an AI and organ protection like n2guard
    Last edited by JackSteel; 03-07-2015 at 01:38 PM.

you are getting huge thanks to a lot of water retention

tell me you are running an AI right?