Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: trt or cycle

Default trt or cycle

I am a TRT user and presently running 1ml of testosterone enanthate 1xweel. i have been experiencing severe pain lately after the shots, so I figured since I'm suffering why not do a full test cycle? I want to run a full test cycle like 750mgs week, thoughts?

why dont you switch to a different test brand first

That's unnecessary. Stick with 500mg tops for first cycle. You'll grow PLENTY trust me. Save 750 for later

yea 750 is too much, and maybe you need to switch gear brands or injection sites more often
    Instagram: @Riemhov

5. Default

I wouldn't exceed 500mg per week. What is your stats and experience, and are you on self prescribed TRT or a doctors care? Why are you on TRT?

Quote Originally Posted by CCCCord View Post
    I am a TRT user and presently running 1ml of testosterone enanthate 1xweel. i have been experiencing severe pain lately after the shots, so I figured since I'm suffering why not do a full test cycle? I want to run a full test cycle like 750mgs week, thoughts?
    Since you are having pain after injection are you using a new needle everytime you inject? ALso what size are you using. 22 guage is what i like to use either 3/4 in length but prefer 1 inch. I also use a 20 guage to extract the oil from the vial then swith it out and use the 22 guage. Putting it in the vial helps to dual it so thats why i use two. Also is it pharmacy grade gear you are using? if not could be the gear you are using so may need to try another source. So many reasons why you could be experiencing pip. And the guys are right more isn't always better. 500mgs/wk is plenty for a beginner/novice user imo. We need more info to help ya

Quote Originally Posted by CCCCord View Post
    Well if your getting severe pip from test e then your either having a bad reaction to the oil, the gear is shit, or bad technique. If your on trt I'm assuming it's pharm grade stuff? So I don't think the gear is of questionable quality. So one of the other two is probably the culprit.

i agree with the above.. sounds like bad needle or technique. 500mg is enough, but you could always add some winny or var depending on your goals

Trt sorry what does it mean. :-D

Quote Originally Posted by michaelemeel1 View Post
    Trt sorry what does it mean. :-D
    Hormone replacement therapy.