Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Winstrol/deca

Default Winstrol/deca

Did 4 cycles before, with test c+EQ (second cycle) and test e (first) 500mg a week and arimidex. New switch is over to winstrol and deca durabolin because they have synergy right? I dont need test with deca?

deca and winstrol arent really super synergetic, would add a test base and n2guard

3. Default

You always need test with Deca, unless you want to lose your dick and libido completely. Winstrol and Deca is not exactly good together either. Make sure you run caber and n2guard on cycle, and use proper pct

Yes you need test. Deca sexual sides are Second to none. Take this very seriously. Test, caber, aromasin, winny. You'll love it if you don't get deca dick.

Quote Originally Posted by whatleyb View Post
    Did 4 cycles before, with test c+EQ (second cycle) and test e (first) 500mg a week and arimidex. New switch is over to winstrol and deca durabolin because they have synergy right? I dont need test with deca?
    yes you need test with deca.

Test Deca alone is perfectly fine you don't need anything else
    Instagram: @Riemhov

Quote Originally Posted by whatleyb View Post
    All steroids, hgh, slin etc have synergy together. That's why stacking multiple drugs at low doses is more effective then running one high. Just picking two drugs out of a hat and running them doesn't make sense. You choose the drugs that best fit your goals. Without knowing your destination we can't give you a map?