Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new summer cycle your advise

Default new summer cycle your advise

Hi this summer i plan to start a 10 week cycle of test prop (alpha pharm) and avanar (unigen), so iwant your advise about the dosage of anavar....my body stats are:
    1,76 height
    65 kgs
    6-7%
    30 yrs

Quote Originally Posted by gspyropo13 View Post
    Hi this summer i plan to start a 10 week cycle of test prop (alpha pharm) and avanar (unigen), so iwant your advise about the dosage of anavar....my body stats are:
    1,76 height
    65 kgs
    6-7%
    30 yrs
    If you had pharm grade var then 40mg would be plenty. But unless you've spent a fortune and gotten it from a doctor ita probably not. So I'd start at 50mg and work up until you get the desired results. Be careful though and take a few test doses to see what happens at each one. Ugls can mix shit in there like diuretics and Stims to give a leaning effect and only use a little of the active compound. This is a bad thing if you take too much and start cramping and your hearts pumping out your chest. So test it a few times to see what happens. Real anavar is very expensive so if you got a great deal it's probably not var.

3. Default

You are very light for your height. I think you should really get your diet down and how to eat properly before using steroids

i know that i am low in weight...that photo was from last summer at 62kgs...i can find alpha pharm and unigen anavar so i am among these two brands...i am not sure about the dosage so i may start at 30 mg ED and add another 20mg ED..
    Attached Images Attached Images

i would run var 60-80 mg per day.Was sweet spot for me.
    test prop dosage 100-150 mg eod

Is that really you? Doesn't look like you're 135 pounds man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ha ha yes man is that me and i am only 65kgs right now...about my summer i am wondering also about test prop PIP...

150 prop EoD 50-60mg var/day
    Instagram: @Riemhov

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSnow View Post
    150 prop EoD 50-60mg var/day
    This is a good approach. I personally ran my var up to 80mg ED and got great results

Quote Originally Posted by gspyropo13 View Post
    ha ha yes man is that me and i am only 65kgs right now...about my summer i am wondering also about test prop PIP...
    The pip from prop is a ***** especially if your not used to it. I'd go with test e. I've never liked prop because of the pip. It doesn't make any difference as far results go so that's why I don't bother with it. And for the record your one of the few 135lb I've seen that actually look muscular. Most claim to be shredded but look like skeletons. Whatever your doing is working great. You should have no problem adding some decent muscle on this cycle since you know what your doing.