Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need some AI help

Id boost up your pct a bit man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Booat up the pct? You mean the adex? Im still on 250 Sussy e3d. Dbol is on hold for another 3 weeks then i will go back in it at 30 mg ed for another 4 weeks. I was gonna finish off the cycle with some winny atacked with the sussy. What would you step up?

You can tell when it gets out of hand.. you get round, retain water, maybe get headaches, loss of sex drive. keep you estro in check

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mgarciasmfr911343 View Post
    Booat up the pct? You mean the adex? Im still on 250 Sussy e3d. Dbol is on hold for another 3 weeks then i will go back in it at 30 mg ed for another 4 weeks. I was gonna finish off the cycle with some winny atacked with the sussy. What would you step up?

That is perfectly fine to run your cycle like that. Winstrol makes a great finisher to a cycle

Cool. Then when its all daid and done inwas planning on pct with Nolvadex and clomid.

My sex drive has been great with .25 adex e3d. No headaches..

I'd much rather have temporary low e2 than high and out of hand
    Instagram: @Riemhov

definitely start Adex now, because you're holding water like a mo fo man. 25 pounds in 4 weeks is at least 75% water guaranteed.

I have been on the adex for almost 10 days now. Been off the dbol for about the same amount of time. I have dropped about 3 lbs.