Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th cycle coming up,could anybody recomend something to speed up injury recovery?

Quote Originally Posted by gp200sx View Post
    Many thanks for the reply and recomending a place for the SARMS.

In regards to the cycle im looking for a cutting cycle and possibly a realtivley short one. Maybe 7-10 weeks before PCT. I reacted well to Test e and p and decca with not much sides. I ideally want to keep
    away from anything too harsh as the last cycle was a while ago now.
    Id be looking for a shortish cutting this time and then possibly a longer bulking one later on down the line.

Any thoughts i would really approciate it. Many thanks
    For a short cutting cycle you can't go wrong with test p, mast p, tren ace, and a little winny. Something like

1-8 test p 50mg day or eod
    1-8 mast p 75mg day or eod
    1-8 tren ace 50mg day or eod
    2-8 winny 50mg day

Whether you go daily or eod on the doses will depend on experience. Start at eod for 2 weeks then go daily if your comfortable doing so.

I have my 4th cycle coming up,previous were
    1st Test E 500mg
    2nd Test E 600mg Deca 400mg
    3rd Test E 400mg,Test P 400mg,Deca 600mg with all good PCT afterwards

Im now looking to start on the 4th cycle but had a small back op 6 months ago and to some degree still recovering,more so muscle damage and stiffness. Would you guys recomend possibly a certain steroid,peptide etc etc to help me in recovery.
    Im not sure yet to put something in to my 4th cycle or possibly do some kind of recovery cycle before setting into the full on cycle.

Any recomendations guys?what would you do??if so any info would be great.

Thanks
    hgh and osta would help recovery.I wouldnt start a cycle, till im fully healed either.

Many thanks for your thoughts guys. Ive decided that as im still recovering im going to run some hgh and osta for now and be 100% for the next cycle. The osta's been ordered but ive never run HGH.

To be honest im a little clueless about it.

Could you guys possibly recomend a cycle of hgh and ostargine for me.

Lengh wise,quantity wise and would there be any need to run something like test with it and PCT?????

Also how do you pin it??area's and needle type etc.

Any info would be great as there seems to be a lot of conflicting info out there.

Many thanks in advance.

Many thanks for your thoughts guys. Ive decided that as im still recovering im going to run some hgh and osta for now and be 100% for the next cycle. The osta's been ordered but ive never run HGH.

To be honest im a little clueless about it.

Could you guys possibly recomend a cycle of hgh and ostargine for me.

Lengh wise,quantity wise and would there be any need to run something like test with it and PCT?????

Also how do you pin it??area's and needle type etc.

Any info would be great as there seems to be a lot of conflicting info out there.

Many thanks in advance.
    Hgh is pinned in the fat tissue. You use insulin needles. Around the belly button is a good area to use. I'd start low like 1iu day and gradually up it to 3-4 ius. You could run an hrt dose of test with it if you want.

What timescale would you go for??so 1iu for how long before uping it??
    Also what about pct or any other supps??
    Thanks again

Why do you want to use HGH? so overpriced and SO many fakes!

Thanks again
    Just a couple days to see how you react. Then up it every couple days until you get to a dose you are comfortable with, like 4 ius or so. If you have legit growth then that should be plenty. If it's lower quality maybe a little more.

Im looking to use Genshi products which seem to have been good on my past cycles.
    What about PCT guys??
    Thanks again

Thanks again
    honestly the dosage of hgh will depend on what kind you are using and the quality. what are you using? is it pharma grade?

Quote Originally Posted by Tealc View Post
    Go with sarms1.com for sarms, best source.
    Totally agree - it is by far the best place to go for sarms.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeblow12345 View Post
    For a short cutting cycle you can't go wrong with test p, mast p, tren ace, and a little winny. Something like

1-8 test p 50mg day or eod
    1-8 mast p 75mg day or eod
    1-8 tren ace 50mg day or eod
    2-8 winny 50mg day

Whether you go daily or eod on the doses will depend on experience. Start at eod for 2 weeks then go daily if your comfortable doing so.
    Looks good, but I would replace tren with NPP or Primo. After a surgery, when you are not sure about how the body will react trenbolone is not the best idea IMHO.

Thanks again
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealc View Post
    Why do you want to use HGH? so overpriced and SO many fakes!
    I join @tealc in the question - why do you need to use HGH? It is very expensive, and hard to find the real deal. It will be more reasonable to add some cardarine to the ostarine, and also purchase N2Joints RX - this is one truly amazing supplement for joint and bone healing. I have been using it for three weeks now, and it is working wonderfuly.