Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 4th cycle coming up,could anybody recomend something to speed up injury recovery?

Ok no im dropping the hgh,its just too damn blinkin expensive!!

Would you guys recomend adding anything to the above with hgh in there??
    Thanks

Sorry without hgh not with !!

Quote Originally Posted by gp200sx View Post
    So guys this is what ive decided on for this cycle. Does it look good to you dosage wise etc etc??

1-12 weeks Test E 600 mg per week
    1-10 weeks NPP 500mg per week.
    4-12 weeks arimidex 0.25 mg e3d
    6-12 weeks cabaser 1mg e3d
    Ostarine..25mg per day
    HGH 4IU a day split morning and mid afternoon.

Any feedback would be fantastic

Thanks
    Run the adex from day one to avoid the need for the caber. If you control estrogen the prolactin will never have a chance to get out of hand.

Ive got everything in place for the cycle now but im going abroad in 4 weeks time so will start the minute im back from a 2 week break.

In the meantime for the next 4 weeks i want to run the Ostarine so im fully revoverd from any muscle issues that i have. How would you guys run it for the next 4 weeks??i want to run for 4 weeks,2weeks off then start my cycle.

So basically what dosage running it alone for next 4 weeks and
    What dosage to run it when on cycle.

Also quickly would i need any pct when running for the 4 weeks??

Many thanks

So guys this is what ive decided on for this cycle. Does it look good to you dosage wise etc etc??

1-12 weeks Test E 600 mg per week
    1-10 weeks NPP 500mg per week.
    4-12 weeks arimidex 0.25 mg e3d
    6-12 weeks cabaser 1mg e3d
    Ostarine..25mg per day
    HGH 4IU a day split morning and mid afternoon.

Any feedback would be fantastic

Thanks
    The cycle is looking good. The only think I would change, is replace arimidex with aromasin at 12.5 mgs EOD, and if needed, it could be bumped to 12.5 mgs ED.

Many thanks for that.

Could i ask why you would change the arimidex

Also guys any thoughts on my question in regards to the Ostarine??

Thanks again

Ive got everything in place for the cycle now but im going abroad in 4 weeks time so will start the minute im back from a 2 week break.

In the meantime for the next 4 weeks i want to run the Ostarine so im fully revoverd from any muscle issues that i have. How would you guys run it for the next 4 weeks??i want to run for 4 weeks,2weeks off then start my cycle.

So basically what dosage running it alone for next 4 weeks and
    What dosage to run it when on cycle.

Also quickly would i need any pct when running for the 4 weeks??

Many thanks
    Run the ostarine at 25mg/day, both running it alone and on cycle. Take it 1 hour before your workout. For just 4 weeks of ostarine you won't need a PCT, especially if you are running a cycle almost immediately right after.

Running the n2bm.com product bridge the 2 weeks between your ostarine cycle and regular cycle would be a good idea.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

Holy shit guys,ive been on about 30mg of Ostarine a day for the last 10 days and my muscle stiffness in my back has subsided so much its unbelivable. Its not totally gone but so much better.

Ok so my question as you can possibly guess is how much of it is safe to take per day???is it a case that it doesnt benifit anymore after a certain amount??

Also i am now considering running it for the 4 weeks up to my holiday,through my 2 week holiday and then into my cycle. Whats your thoughts on that or is it wise to take a break from it. I cant quite beleive how well its working.

Many thanks Sarms1.com
    Last edited by gp200sx; 07-14-2015 at 04:17 PM.

Usually 25mgs/ed of ostarine is the optimal dosage.

Holy shit guys,ive been on about 30mg of Ostarine a day for the last 10 days and my muscle stiffness in my back has subsided so much its unbelivable. Its not totally gone but so much better.

Ok so my question as you can possibly guess is how much of it is safe to take per day???is it a case that it doesnt benifit anymore after a certain amount??

Also i am now considering running it for the 4 weeks up to my holiday,through my 2 week holiday and then into my cycle. Whats your thoughts on that or is it wise to take a break from it. I cant quite beleive how well its working.

Many thanks Sarms1.com
    25 is the recommended dose. although i dont think it would be unsafe if dosed any higher.might be a bit more benificial if it was raised a bit. i never tried, nor have i seen any evidence to suggest it wouldnt be.