Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th cycle coming up,could anybody recomend something to speed up injury recovery?

Default 4th cycle coming up,could anybody recomend something to speed up injury recovery?

I have my 4th cycle coming up,previous were
    1st Test E 500mg
    2nd Test E 600mg Deca 400mg
    3rd Test E 400mg,Test P 400mg,Deca 600mg with all good PCT afterwards

Im now looking to start on the 4th cycle but had a small back op 6 months ago and to some degree still recovering,more so muscle damage and stiffness. Would you guys recomend possibly a certain steroid,peptide etc etc to help me in recovery.
    Im not sure yet to put something in to my 4th cycle or possibly do some kind of recovery cycle before setting into the full on cycle.

Any recomendations guys?what would you do??if so any info would be great.

Thanks

well if you want a 4th cycle and recover use some test like 500mgs/week with some ostarine 25mgs/day and add some npp to the mix, use perfect pct

Quote Originally Posted by gp200sx View Post
    I have my 4th cycle coming up,previous were
    1st Test E 500mg
    2nd Test E 600mg Deca 400mg
    3rd Test E 400mg,Test P 400mg,Deca 600mg with all good PCT afterwards

Im now looking to start on the 4th cycle but had a small back op 6 months ago and to some degree still recovering,more so muscle damage and stiffness. Would you guys recomend possibly a certain steroid,peptide etc etc to help me in recovery.
    Im not sure yet to put something in to my 4th cycle or possibly do some kind of recovery cycle before setting into the full on cycle.

Any recomendations guys?what would you do??if so any info would be great.

Thanks
    If your all jacked up and can't go balls to the wall every session in the gym, a cycle is a waste. There's no point in putting your body through hell to just get mediocre results. If you need to heal, then take the time to do so. As far as drugs for recovery go, the peptides have shown to have a small effect on recovery. One in particular, tb 500 is the best at it. You can take ghrp, Igf lr3, mod grf with it or a combo of the above with it. It's gonna depend on your experience level with them. Then you have osta which has positive effects on healing. And lastly the most potent of any healing drugs would be hgh. The healing effects of real pharm grade hgh is tremendous. The only issue here is with cost and getting legitimate hgh. The are far too many fakes on the market and it can get pricey in a hurry trying to find a good one. Then when you do, you better have deep pockets or be ready to take out a loan.

I really don't think it is a good idea to start training and cycling without a complete recovery from a surgery. It may be possible to get an even worse injury if you start training hard (and your intention is to train hard if you gonna cycle test) before you are completely recovered.

So I would suggest you to use SARMs, specifically Ostarine. It will speed the recovery and healing times. Besides, it will help to preserve your lean mass while you are not training and eating much. With Ostarine you can do no wrong.

get better first. seen too many guys with poor conditioning get injured hopping on juice too soon

i agree with others.Listen to your body and let it heal.

Many thanks for your reply guys. Much appricated. Totally understand what you are saying.

Im probably at about 80% recovered from the surgery so estimate another 2 months ill be good to go. Im not about to do anything stupid though and jepordise things.

To be honest it will take me about 1 month to source all of the stuff i need anyway.

First question would be,what 4 th cycle would you guys recomend after my initial 3 and the down time due to the surgery???

I am intersted in the Sarms in the meantime for recovery. I have used GW 501516 before. I know you are not suppose to source AAS through this site but would someone recomend a supplier of Ostarine?

Quote Originally Posted by gp200sx View Post
    Many thanks for your reply guys. Much appricated. Totally understand what you are saying.

Im probably at about 80% recovered from the surgery so estimate another 2 months ill be good to go. Im not about to do anything stupid though and jepordise things.

To be honest it will take me about 1 month to source all of the stuff i need anyway.

First question would be,what 4 th cycle would you guys recomend after my initial 3 and the down time due to the surgery???

I am intersted in the Sarms in the meantime for recovery. I have used GW 501516 before. I know you are not suppose to source AAS through this site but would someone recomend a supplier of Ostarine??.
    Go with sarms1.com for sarms, best source.

Regarding your fourth cycle - we can give you some advice, but you would have to tell us what you want to achieve with that cycle - you want to bulk, or get lean?

Regarding ostarine - go to sarms1.com - that is by far the best source, product quality wise, and customer service wise. You just can't go wrong with them.

Many thanks for the reply and recomending a place for the SARMS.

In regards to the cycle im looking for a cutting cycle and possibly a realtivley short one. Maybe 7-10 weeks before PCT. I reacted well to Test e and p and decca with not much sides. I ideally want to keep
    away from anything too harsh as the last cycle was a while ago now.
    Id be looking for a shortish cutting this time and then possibly a longer bulking one later on down the line.

Any thoughts i would really approciate it. Many thanks