Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: got gear, need plan

Default got gear, need plan

i ordered some roids weeks before and now i have them. here is what all i have: proviron 25 tabs, 2 bottles of testosterone propionate 100mg/ml, 2 bottles of nandrolone 200mg/ml, winny 50mg tabs (60 tabs), dostinex, clomid, hcg, and nolvadex. do you guys recommend running the longest acting early and some short acting to kickstart the cycle and then switch back to short acting in the end?

not a great cycle you have some test prop and deca can do like 300mgs of TP/week and 200mgs deca/week and add some gw and winstrol

don't mix nolva with a progestin

Start using both long and short acting AAS at the same time. While the long acting start working, the short acting steroids will be working on full force. Then, after that I don't really see the need to switch back to the short acting steroids in the end of the cycle - in any case it will be difficult to know exactly how much of the long acting steroid will remain in the blood. Esters are some bad asses, and it is hard to predict for exactly how long will their rests remain in the body.

Quote Originally Posted by FG4You View Post
    i ordered some roids weeks before and now i have them. here is what all i have: proviron 25 tabs, 2 bottles of testosterone propionate 100mg/ml, 2 bottles of nandrolone 200mg/ml, winny 50mg tabs (60 tabs), dostinex, clomid, hcg, and nolvadex. do you guys recommend running the longest acting early and some short acting to kickstart the cycle and then switch back to short acting in the end?
    You should have had the plan before you bought the stuff. Just buying a bunch of random stuff then trying to put it together doesn't make any sense. The prop and decca don't match at all. You don't have enough prop to last the entire duration of the decca cycle and who the fuck would want to run it that long any way. I can't e imagine 16 weeks of daily or eod injections. Then you have enough proviron to last a week. Don't see the point in that. You need to order test e or c, and another bottle of decca to actually get a decent cycle. You could run the prop the first 4 weeks with the test e to get a kickstart. Right now you don't have anything solid. It will be a pointless waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by FG4You View Post
    not a great mix deca is long acting and test prop will hurt like a ***** to shoot to long