Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: looking for input

Default looking for input

i know the questions i will be raise here have been asked zillions of times but plz there have been mixed suggestions, so I dont know how much EQ to take to be a better runner? I do like 20k runs and really need that boost in energy was reading about 600mgs of EQ per week is this accurate?

If you're looking for endurance, forget EQ, try cardarine gw-501516 at 20mgs/day.

I would run EQ at 400mg a week only and stack cardarine with it like teal said 20mg a day

If you are just a runner, and are not really a bodybuilder or something like that, I would highly suggest to go for SARMs. They are safer, easier to use, have less side effects and stress your body less. Cardarine at 20 mgs per day will give you a noticeable boost, and you will feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by jatarris View Post
    i know the questions i will be raise here have been asked zillions of times but plz there have been mixed suggestions, so I dont know how much EQ to take to be a better runner? I do like 20k runs and really need that boost in energy was reading about 600mgs of EQ per week is this accurate?
    Eq will make you gain weight due to increased appetite. That's bad for a long distance runner. The increase in rbc won't matter when your 15 lbs heavier.

Quote Originally Posted by jatarris View Post
    600 would work. but rate gw 501516 higher for endurance.

ive ran two eq cycles with great success. Eq does not really yield major quick mass gains in my experience but nice slow and lean quality muscle gains with great vascularity. I noticed a big difference in my cardio and have always been a good long distance runner and endurance athlete. Tren the total opposite. I couldn't run for shit. I wish I would have ran 800mgs instead of 600 though. Eq is kinda pricy though especially considering it should be ran at at least 600mgs for at least 16 weeks. so maybe the sarm would be better but I have no personal experience with them