Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: gyno advice please!

Default gyno advice please!

I am running my first cycle of dianabol and sustanon. taking sustanon 500mg every week for 12 weeks and dianabol 40mg ed for first 5 weeks only. on week 3rd. my body weight has gone up by about 20lbs. i started using arimidex 0.25mg eod from week 2nd onwards but have started to experience sensitive nipples and so i bumped dose to .25mg ed. still, i can see a very small but hard lump under my right nipple. should i start using letrozole at .25mg ed instead of arimidex?

You should start an "anti-gynecomastia cycle" 3.0 and it will clean up your gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by Tealc View Post
    You should start an "anti-gynecomastia cycle" 3.0 and it will clean up your gyno.
    Do that as soon as possible. It is best to fight gyno right away - the sooner you begin doing it, the easier it will be.

gaining 20 pounds that fast did you really think it was muscle? of course it is almost all water.. stop the dbol and get on proper AI protocol immediately.. the longer you wait the more at risk for gyno you will be

This and start letro at 0.25mg ED
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

this is the best option