Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: how to tell if anavar real?

Default how to tell if anavar real?

on some forum posts, i have seen that people who use anavar tend to experience back pumps and shin splints while doing cardio and vascularity. i have been using it for the last 4 weeks and have only noticed improved vascularity and not th back pumps or splints. is my anavar working and real?? i am taking 60mg ed in a 10 week cycle and plan to increase dose to 80mg ed after entering week 6th.

also, would it be a nice choice to start running arimidex 0.25mg eod from week 5 and onwards? also, should i also add test cyp or enanthate 150mg eod just to stay safe?

10 weeks of anavar? sounds like liver problems waiting to happen, at least add n2guard and cardarine to combat the sides.

so you are judging oif the var is working ..on if you get shin splints or not? lol

ugh thats not a very telling tale of the tape

Quote Originally Posted by benditzkristal View Post
    on some forum posts, i have seen that people who use anavar tend to experience back pumps and shin splints while doing cardio and vascularity. i have been using it for the last 4 weeks and have only noticed improved vascularity and not th back pumps or splints. is my anavar working and real?? i am taking 60mg ed in a 10 week cycle and plan to increase dose to 80mg ed after entering week 6th.

also, would it be a nice choice to start running arimidex 0.25mg eod from week 5 and onwards? also, should i also add test cyp or enanthate 150mg eod just to stay safe?
    Ten weeks on anavar, and at such a high dosage? Sounds like you are looking for trouble. You definitely need to add a lot of N2Guard, and consider shortening the cycle to 8 weeks, which is normally the maximum length for Anavar.

Back pumps and this kind of things are side effects, and side effects do not occur in each and every single case. Therefore, as long as you feel the positive effects, you can be pretty sure that your stuff is real.

shin splints? you mean shin pumps

and no anavar does not give bad pumps like dbol would.

Quote Originally Posted by benditzkristal View Post

Defiently add a liver aid (n2guard from n2bm.com) while running orals.

No, that does not mean your anavar is bunk. Every drug effects people differently. I have never experienced back pumps or shin splits on anavar either.

I personally always air on the side of caution and would add the arimidex, yes.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

i love some of the info guys get from people at the gym or bunk websites