Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: weight loss issue

Default weight loss issue

I started using HGH a month back and my goal was to lose some weight and fat while gaining muscle mass and strength. when i started, i was 92 kg and now i'm 94kg. i am gaining instead of losing weight. stats: 26 years old with one AAS cycle under belt (deca, dbol, and test e) a year back, height 5'10". i work out hard and regularly at the gym for 5 days a week, calorie intake is nearly 3200, i also jog 30 minutes twice a day. can anyone plz let me know am i anything wrong?

Watch your diet closely and use cardarine gw 20mgs/ed.

How strict is your diet? I assume you know that even steroids and other anabolic compounds won't help you lose fat if you don't workout enough and don't control your diet?

Quote Originally Posted by Norrishearn28 View Post
    I started using HGH a month back and my goal was to lose some weight and fat while gaining muscle mass and strength. when i started, i was 92 kg and now i'm 94kg. i am gaining instead of losing weight. stats: 26 years old with one AAS cycle under belt (deca, dbol, and test e) a year back, height 5'10". i work out hard and regularly at the gym for 5 days a week, calorie intake is nearly 3200, i also jog 30 minutes twice a day. can anyone plz let me know am i anything wrong?
    I hope at this point you understand that in order to lose fat you must diet. Just taking a magic shot isn't going to work.

Hard to loose weight and grow at the same time.. Get really serious about your diet.. Also, HGH= human GROWTH hormone...

HGH wasn't designed to burn fat, it was designed to prevent muscle wasting

although that is one of the benefits, its not its main objective.

if you want to lose fat it starts in the kitchen .. you can go run all you want, but it isn't going to do a thing

Stevesmi hit the nail dead on.

HGH is more for muscle prevention in a caloric deficit situation. It really doesn't do that much for muscle gain.

Also, HGH causes 4-5 pounds of water retention in most people. Even though you haven't lost scale weight, your body fat has probably went down since starting your program.

How have your waist measurements change? How do your clothes feel? If your waist measurement is going down you are on the right track.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com