Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: tbol use at cycle end help

Default tbol use at cycle end help

running a testosterone cypionate cycle for 16 weeks and have been using deca and dbol also. i am into week 4th and dbol use will stop at week 6th. test cyp and deca will go. also using arimidex .25mg eod and hcg 250iu twice a week. i plan to bring turinabol at end of this cycle but not sure of the best dosage. also, should i start using some liver protection medication like n2guard

You should do full PCT with n2guard, use "perfect pct".

50mgs ED of Tbol will be plenty. Also, next time better use aromasin, it is safer and more effective for normal purposes. Instead of HCG use HCGenerate ES. HCG is poisonous extract from pregnant female urine that can cause lots of side effects, including suppression and gyno. HCGenerate Es is all natural, effective, and has no side effects.

Regarding the liver protection, you should have started using it right from the beginning of the cycle, and you will have to take it through into your PCT. Use 5 caps ED.

And finally, do the perfect PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by riobert View Post
    running a testosterone cypionate cycle for 16 weeks and have been using deca and dbol also. i am into week 4th and dbol use will stop at week 6th. test cyp and deca will go. also using arimidex .25mg eod and hcg 250iu twice a week. i plan to bring turinabol at end of this cycle but not sure of the best dosage. also, should i start using some liver protection medication like n2guard
    For tbol, the same dosage you use for dbol will be sufficient. I would recommend 30-50mg/day

YES - use a liver aid (n2guard) during your whole cycle (ideally) but ESPECIALLY when you are running orals.

A lot of people recommend aromasin over arimidex but I use arimidex peronally as well. I like your dosage of 0.25mg EOD.

HCG is some nasty stuff. It actually raises estrogen levels and often is what CAUSES the gyno people experience from their cycle. http://www.************.com/forum/an...-estrogen.html
    What you want is HCGenerate ES. HCGenerate ES is the strongest natural testerone booster on the market. It is a herbal formula that will increase testerone levels, increase your bodies LH hormone and keep suppression of your natural testerone production to a minimum during your cycle. It will keep testicular atrophy to a minimum throughout your cycle.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]