Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: suggestions for losing fat

Default suggestions for losing fat

i've been training hard in the gym regularly for the last 2 years and jogging 40 min a day once since the last 6 months. my goal is to cut body fat and lose about 30-40lbs of weight. i am 240lbs, 6'1", and 26 years old guy. i have been reading about clenbuterol, t3, and cytomel and was wondering if chromium Picolinate, EGCG, and Synephrine could be used alternatively or together?

Best is diet and cardio. Try doing low carbs with n2slin and cardarine gw.

The supplements you listed - chromium picolinate, EGCG, and syphephrine are all fine but I doubt you will notice much from them. I recommend the non-stimulant fat burner n2slin. It is also a nutrient partitioner and will increase the insulin sensitivity of your muscles.

I would recommend NOT using clenbuterol and t3 (which is the same thing as cytomel). Clenbuterol causes severe muscle cramping in a lot of people and negatively effects most people's sleep. T3 usage can permantley suppress thyroid levels.

I recommend using the SARMS triple stack, followed my a mini PCT. It will provide tremendous fat loss, endurance and recovery benefits with minimal side effects or suppression.
    Triple stack: The SARMS triple stack protocol - Evolutionary.org

Mini PCT: 4 weeks of the following:
    clomid at 25mg/day
    nolvadex at 20mg/day
    HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
    n2guard at 3 capsules/day
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

what is your diet like bro?

Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    The supplements you listed - chromium picolinate, EGCG, and syphephrine are all fine but I doubt you will notice much from them. I recommend the non-stimulant fat burner n2slin. It is also a nutrient partitioner and will increase the insulin sensitivity of your muscles.

I would recommend NOT using clenbuterol and t3 (which is the same thing as cytomel). Clenbuterol causes severe muscle cramping in a lot of people and negatively effects most people's sleep. T3 usage can permantley suppress thyroid levels.

I recommend using the SARMS triple stack, followed my a mini PCT. It will provide tremendous fat loss, endurance and recovery benefits with minimal side effects or suppression.
    Triple stack: The SARMS triple stack protocol - Evolutionary.org

Mini PCT: 4 weeks of the following:
    clomid at 25mg/day
    nolvadex at 20mg/day
    HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
    n2guard at 3 capsules/day
    That is exactly what I was going to recommend doing. Clen is not the best thing to mess with, just as T3 is. The SARMs will be much more beneficial for your particular case.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumaroj30 View Post
    i've been training hard in the gym regularly for the last 2 years and jogging 40 min a day once since the last 6 months. my goal is to cut body fat and lose about 30-40lbs of weight. i am 240lbs, 6'1", and 26 years old guy. i have been reading about clenbuterol, t3, and cytomel and was wondering if chromium Picolinate, EGCG, and Synephrine could be used alternatively or together?
    diet and workouyt program come first

try the combo of n2slin/albuterol and gw 501516 . it will work better and provide far less side effects then clen +t3