Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: year long HGH use

Default year long HGH use

can you guys let me know if it is a wise decision to use human growth hormone 2-3iu every day on year around? i have a very trusted source and he can send me the stuff real quick. but i am not sure of the daily dosage and whether HGH can be taken for one full year. so asking from you all experienced guys to determine the quantity to be purchased.

also, are there any specific directions or precautions to use and store HGH??? if yes, please guide me with them. thanks a lot.

Store HGH in the fridge.

You should be fine as long as the HGH is real and of high quality. Also, don't forget to do as @tealc said - store it in the fridge.

good quality HGH is very hard to find, I would not buy a lot of it without having it tested first

if its real legit stuff, you can run it as long as you want brotha..

Staying on anything indefinitely isn't a great idea but this is bodybuilding.

I would recommend 3-4 iu per day. You won't notice much from 2-3.

Real HGH is very expensive and hard to find. I would make sure to test it before buying a lot of it. Store the HGH unconstiituted in the fridge or freezer (for long term).

A lot of guys are using SARMS because of the lack of quality HGH on the market and uncertainty of what you are getting. Look into the sarm nutrobal (mk-677). You could alternate one month of HGH and one month of nutrobal.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by stgalvez View Post
    can you guys let me know if it is a wise decision to use human growth hormone 2-3iu every day on year around? i have a very trusted source and he can send me the stuff real quick. but i am not sure of the daily dosage and whether HGH can be taken for one full year. so asking from you all experienced guys to determine the quantity to be purchased.

also, are there any specific directions or precautions to use and store HGH??? if yes, please guide me with them. thanks a lot.
    how old are you? yes it can be used year round. 3-4 iu is good dosage unless its weak generic brand, might want to go up an iu or 2 then .