Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: donating blood mid cycle

Default donating blood mid cycle

running a cycle with equipoise, test prop, and tren for 14 weeks and in week 7th. this is my third cycle overall. last cycle was with sustanon. a friend of mine is running a blood donation camp and asked me if i would be interested to donate. here comes my problem. should i donate? i did bloodwork before this cycle and everything was good. i have been using arimidex .25mg ed and HCG 250IU twice a week since week 4th and plan to run post cycle therapy with nolvadex

Take your bloods after pCT.

Sincerely, I don't see much of a porblem in donating your blood, especially if all levels are fine. However, for the next time, I would rather recommend you to use aromasin instead of arimidex - it is a much better AI. Also, replace HCG with HCGenerate. HCG is poisonous extract from pregnant female urine that can have lots of side effects, including gyno and suppression. HCGenerate is a better and more natural alternative that does not have side effects.

Go check your bp. If it's high donate for sure. It helps lower high bp due to the eq. If not still go donate. It's safe and preventative plus Nothing wrong with doing it

you should be donating every 6 weeks. there are people who need that blood and its very healthy for you to do it especially if you juice

I don't think it's a must do on eq unless bp is high. I've been running 900mg a week eq since April and have a very athletic bp rating. I check it about once every week or 2 just to make sure

Donating blood is an extremely healthy process overall. You should try to donate blood every 6-10 weeks on cycle and 10-15 weeks off cycle.Being on cycle won't effect the quality of the blood you are donating.

Unless you are on TRT and plan on using an AI indefinitely, I would swap arimidex for arimosan as it's a suicide AI and you won't get an estrogen rebound coming off. 12.5mg EOD should be sufficient.

I would also highly recommend swapping HCG for HCGenereate ES. HCG is some nasty stuff. It actually raises estrogen levels and often is what CAUSES the gyno people experience from their cycle. Did you know HCG is dangerous? - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

donate. for someone who cycles it is a heathly thing to do

best answer goes right here, you cant beat aromasin.. and get the hcgenerate ES< im using it now and its great.
    Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    Sincerely, I don't see much of a porblem in donating your blood, especially if all levels are fine. However, for the next time, I would rather recommend you to use aromasin instead of arimidex - it is a much better AI. Also, replace HCG with HCGenerate. HCG is poisonous extract from pregnant female urine that can have lots of side effects, including gyno and suppression. HCGenerate is a better and more natural alternative that does not have side effects.