Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: wtf is liqudox!? sent wrong product!

Default wtf is liqudox!? sent wrong product!

ok I ordered some dostinex from ag guys and I get a bottle that says liquidox 30mg 10mg/ml cant find any info on it. what the heck is this

Quote Originally Posted by hay bailer View Post
    ok I ordered some dostinex from ag guys and I get a bottle that says liquidox 30mg 10mg/ml cant find any info on it. what the heck is this
    Not sure. Don't see that anywhere on the site. I'd email them asap and see wtf that is.

LiquiDox aka liquid dostinex, you got the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tealc View Post
    LiquiDox aka liquid dostinex, you got the right thing.
    hey tealc wusup man. Well ive been using them for a long time and ive never gotten a bottle that didn't say exactly what they all say on the pics on their site for each product such as liquifem, liquidex, liquidost, or liquiaromas and ive used all them. why would the bottle say liquidox instead of liquidost like every other time it has. And 10mg/ml? its supposed to be 0.25mg/ml

hey tealc wusup man. Well ive been using them for a long time and ive never gotten a bottle that didn't say exactly what they all say on the pics on their site for each product such as liquifem, liquidex, liquidost, or liquiaromas and ive used all them. why would the bottle say liquidox instead of liquidost like every other time it has. And 10mg/ml? its supposed to be 0.25mg/ml
    Ya that's what threw me off was the 10mg a ml. Did you email them?

yeah these mofos just tell me oh yeah we change formulation and labeling for discreet shipping through customs. What???? when did this happen? Why didn't you say something about this via e mail after card confirmation so your customers wouldn't be freaked out. Of course I was much nicer and kissed ass in my emails with all my concerns but damn. And these guys tell me on the last e mail sorry just read FAQ and disclaimer. Just has me a little worried cause if you google liquidox 30ml 10mg/ml its some kind of crazy tanning supplement. And they just said oh well 1 full dropper equals whatever product the dosing is mg/ml, well wtf which product liquidox or liquidost

yeah these mofos just tell me oh yeah we change formulation and labeling for discreet shipping through customs. What???? when did this happen? Why didn't you say something about this via e mail after card confirmation so your customers wouldn't be freaked out. Of course I was much nicer and kissed ass in my emails with all my concerns but damn. And these guys tell me on the last e mail sorry just read FAQ and disclaimer. Just has me a little worried cause if you google liquidox 30ml 10mg/ml its some kind of crazy tanning supplement. And they just said oh well 1 full dropper equals whatever product the dosing is mg/ml, well wtf which product liquidox or liquidost
    I can't believe they just blew you off like that. I've never gotten a product from them that wasn't labeled correctly. Who knows what you could be taking. That's jacked up considering they are so damn expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeblow12345 View Post
    I can't believe they just blew you off like that. I've never gotten a product from them that wasn't labeled correctly. Who knows what you could be taking. That's jacked up considering they are so damn expensive.
    yeah its got me pissed and now im going to have to order prami from another place but I don't like the sides of prami it makes me feel weird as hell. So bummed.

yeah its got me pissed and now im going to have to order prami from another place but I don't like the sides of prami it makes me feel weird as hell. So bummed.
    I'd seek out another option for the dostinex, Screw prami.