Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: what should i use for losing weight quickly?

Default what should i use for losing weight quickly?

i have been reading articles about anavar, clenbuterol, and winstrol and find it hard to make out which is the best to lose weight. can anyone of you plz let me know what is the best of all of these or would you rather recommend something completely different?

Best anavar and winstrol with cardarine.

If you are only after losing weight, there is no need to use AAS. They are not meant for fat loss, and these properties are secondary to their main functions. SARMs are the best for weight loss, and the abovementioned cardarine GW is really good for that. Running a SARMs triple stack would be even better. However, if you absolutely want to run AAS, the suggestion made by @tealc is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    If you are only after losing weight, there is no need to use AAS. They are not meant for fat loss, and these properties are secondary to their main functions. SARMs are the best for weight loss, and the abovementioned cardarine GW is really good for that. Running a SARMs triple stack would be even better. However, if you absolutely want to run AAS, the suggestion made by @tealc is the best.
    i agree with lev here bud.. i would steer away from stiff like clen, winstrol, etc

Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    Diet all day but. AAS ain't always the answer. If you need a bump use a safer option like sarms or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by sievipisi View Post
    i have been reading articles about anavar, clenbuterol, and winstrol and find it hard to make out which is the best to lose weight. can anyone of you plz let me know what is the best of all of these or would you rather recommend something completely different?
    clen would be the best choice. steriods are not for weightloss.even better then clen, would be a stack of albuterol,gw and n2slin

you want the quickest way and the right way.......clean diet and fasted cardio in the mornings keeping training heart rate no higher than 65% for no more than 45 mins. do this and it will fall off you. Not to be rude but trying to find the magic pill is not the answer bud. Ive lost 26lbs in five weeks before with no aas or "thermogenics".

Steroids aren't needed for your goals. A clean diet, HARD training and 4-5 days of cardio per week is what is going to give you the results you want.

If you want to supplement your diet and training with anything, look into SARMS. Particularly the SARMS triple stack. The SARMS triple stack protocol - Evolutionary.org

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
    clomid at 25mg/day
    nolvadex at 20mg/day
    HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
    n2guard at 3 capsules/day

You will get tremendous endurance, fat loss and recovery benefits from the triple stack. SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of amortization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

I would go with Cardio and a moderate caloric deficit
    Instagram: @Riemhov